"I'm Not In Love" - 10cc
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #481 on: August 10, 2010, 08:36:46 AM »
That's Happnin' - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #482 on: August 10, 2010, 09:51:56 AM »
Dixie Chicken - Little Feat
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #483 on: August 10, 2010, 09:53:16 AM »
"Brandy (You're a Fine Girl)" - Looking Glass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #484 on: August 10, 2010, 10:50:04 AM »
All I Want - Staind
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #485 on: August 10, 2010, 10:50:32 AM »
Free Speech for the Dumb - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #486 on: August 10, 2010, 01:22:30 PM »
"Heart of Gold" - Neil Young
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #487 on: August 10, 2010, 02:20:58 PM »
"Ready For Love" - April Wine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #488 on: August 10, 2010, 02:23:32 PM »
"Heart of Gold" - Neil Young

Neil Young is a pinko commie liberal bastard. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #489 on: August 10, 2010, 02:24:22 PM »
Neil Young is a pinko commie liberal bastard.

So are most musicians.  What's your point?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #490 on: August 10, 2010, 02:26:28 PM »
So are most musicians.  What's your point?
He makes most of the rest look downright Republican.  And he is not talented enough, IMHO, to overcome his hippieness.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #491 on: August 10, 2010, 03:28:03 PM »
He makes most of the rest look downright Republican.  And he is not talented enough, IMHO, to overcome his hippieness.

Understood.  Like most of them I do not care for a lot of their politics.  I don't care for a lot of people's politics in general but at the end of the day I have to believe  that is what this country is about.  Having the ability to separate politics from other things. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #492 on: August 10, 2010, 03:38:15 PM »
Understood.  Like most of them I do not care for a lot of their politics.  I don't care for a lot of people's politics in general but at the end of the day I have to believe  that is what this country is about.  Having the ability to separate politics from other things.
True.  But sometimes, someone just goes a bit too far.  He inserts politics into his music, so I treat his music as political, instead of just a talented pinko commie that makes great tunes.  I still listen to the first three Dixie Chicks albums.  Nothing political in them - plus I owned them before the Dixie Chunk shot off her mouth.  Great tunes, excellent instrumentals.  But their next album has the Hate GW song, so fuck that.  No more for me. 

I know Neil Young was from that whole hippie anti-war beatnik era, and I appreciate that, but he is just too far gone, and again, not that talented.  He is successful because of his politics, not because of his music alone.

I do like Cinnamon Girl and Heart of Gold.  I will not change the station when those come on.  All other Neil Young songs get the instant boot.  I won't let Carl listen to them in the house if I am home, and he has several NY albums.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #493 on: August 10, 2010, 03:40:37 PM »
True.  But sometimes, someone just goes a bit too far.  He inserts politics into his music, so I treat his music as political, instead of just a talented pinko commie that makes great tunes.  I still listen to the first three Dixie Chicks albums.  Nothing political in them - plus I owned them before the Dixie Chunk shot off her mouth.  Great tunes, excellent instrumentals.  But their next album has the Hate GW song, so fuck that.  No more for me. 

I know Neil Young was from that whole hippie anti-war beatnik era, and I appreciate that, but he is just too far gone, and again, not that talented.  He is successful because of his politics, not because of his music alone.

I do like Cinnamon Girl and Heart of Gold.  I will not change the station when those come on.  All other Neil Young songs get the instant boot.  I won't let Carl listen to them in the house if I am home, and he has several NY albums.

"Live Rust" is all you need.

You and Garman will be all over this.  He will not listen to U2 for the same reasons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #494 on: August 10, 2010, 04:37:53 PM »
Change - Deftones
Tear Away - Drowning Pool
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

chinook

« Reply #495 on: August 10, 2010, 08:40:38 PM »
big river - hank williams jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #496 on: August 10, 2010, 11:04:52 PM »
Amy - Pure Prairie League
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #497 on: August 11, 2010, 12:03:35 AM »
Dishalla-Counting Blue Cars
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #498 on: August 11, 2010, 08:21:14 AM »
"Goody Two Shoes" - Adam Ant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #499 on: August 11, 2010, 10:01:55 AM »
Vehicle - Ides of March....

as much as they sound like a combo ripoff of Tom Jones and Blood, Sweat, Tears
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions