"Surrender" - Cheap Trick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #441 on: August 04, 2010, 10:46:46 AM »
Spiral - Jupiter Coyote
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #442 on: August 04, 2010, 10:47:42 AM »
"Doolin Dalton" - The Eagles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #443 on: August 04, 2010, 11:14:14 AM »
Happiness is a Warm Gun - Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #444 on: August 04, 2010, 11:41:12 AM »
She Hates Me - Puddle of Mudd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #445 on: August 04, 2010, 12:10:11 PM »

One of Us - ABBA (Take THAT, GH!!)

Taken....it hurt :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #446 on: August 04, 2010, 01:09:34 PM »
Straight to Hell - Drivin' n' Cryin'
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #447 on: August 04, 2010, 01:11:07 PM »
"We've Got Big Balls" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #448 on: August 04, 2010, 01:41:32 PM »
Drain You - Nirvana
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #449 on: August 04, 2010, 01:43:39 PM »
"Family Tradition" - Hank Jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #450 on: August 04, 2010, 02:08:37 PM »
Straight to Hell - Drivin' n' Cryin'
"We've Got Big Balls" - AC/DC
"Family Tradition" - Hank Jr.

Excellent selections.  I applaud you good sirs! 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #451 on: August 04, 2010, 02:11:25 PM »
"Every 1's a Winner" - Hot Chocolate
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #452 on: August 04, 2010, 02:38:05 PM »
jungle boogie - kool and the gang
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #453 on: August 04, 2010, 03:09:08 PM »
You Dropped a Bomb on Me - Gap Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #454 on: August 05, 2010, 07:24:59 AM »
"Cadillac Pussy" - Kid Rock & Hank Jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #455 on: August 05, 2010, 08:43:10 AM »
Bargain - The Who
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #456 on: August 05, 2010, 10:28:42 AM »
Over You - Daughtry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #457 on: August 05, 2010, 11:03:28 AM »
Machine Gun Man - Pride & Glory (Zakk Wylde)
Sweet Jesus - Pride & Glory
Stillborn - Black Label Society

On a  Zakk Wylde kick this morning
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #458 on: August 05, 2010, 11:05:08 AM »
Would? - Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #459 on: August 05, 2010, 01:16:23 PM »
"Holiday" - Green Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions