"Problem Child" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #421 on: July 29, 2010, 03:32:29 PM »
Ain't No Sunshine When She's Gone - Bill Withers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #422 on: July 29, 2010, 03:36:20 PM »
"Coming of Age" - Damn Yankees
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #423 on: July 29, 2010, 03:42:57 PM »
After Midnight - Eric Clapton
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #424 on: July 30, 2010, 10:30:47 AM »
Right Here - Stained
Wicked Garden - Stone Temple Pilots
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #425 on: July 30, 2010, 10:37:13 AM »
"Vanishing Creme" - Hunger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #426 on: July 30, 2010, 01:25:34 PM »
Falling Away From Me - Korn
Vicinity Of Obscenity - System of A Down
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #427 on: July 30, 2010, 01:27:22 PM »
"The Old Man Down The Road" - John Fogerty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #428 on: July 30, 2010, 03:00:55 PM »
Pretty Noose - Soundgarden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #429 on: July 30, 2010, 03:18:16 PM »
"Piece of Your Action" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #430 on: July 30, 2010, 05:00:49 PM »
Hurt - Nine Inch Nails

Personally I like the Johnny Cash version a lot better.  What say ye?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #431 on: July 30, 2010, 05:46:57 PM »
Hurt - Nine Inch Nails

Personally I like the Johnny Cash version a lot better.  What say ye?

i agree.  

fat bottomed girls - queen (con paul rodgers)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 05:47:45 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #432 on: July 31, 2010, 10:49:06 AM »
anything goes - ac/dc
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #433 on: July 31, 2010, 04:41:42 PM »
Check out Jackie Greene if you tire of the same ol'. The guy can write.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #434 on: August 03, 2010, 07:28:18 AM »
"The Uptown Poker Club" - Jerry Reed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #435 on: August 03, 2010, 10:12:18 AM »
Simple Man - Shinedown
Behind Blue Eyes - Limp Bizkit
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #436 on: August 03, 2010, 02:16:34 PM »
"Hell is for Children" - Pat Benatar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #437 on: August 04, 2010, 07:46:29 AM »
"Ring of Fire" - Johnny Cash
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #438 on: August 04, 2010, 09:16:37 AM »
"Solitary Gun" - Rogue Wave
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #439 on: August 04, 2010, 10:27:09 AM »
My favorite new way to shuffle:

Open the "Songs" list in alphabetical order, then pick a letter at random and hit play.  Today was "O".  (My favorite letter!)

On The  Dark Side - Eddie & the Cruisers
On the Metro - Berlin
The One I Love - REM
One Love - Bob Marley
One Night Love Affair - Bryan Adams
One of these Nights - The Eagles
One of Us - ABBA (Take THAT, GH!!)
One Particular Harbour (Live) - Jimmy Buffett
The One Thing - INXS
One Thing Leads To Another - The Fixx
One Way or Another - Blondie
The Only Living Boy In New York - Simon & Garfunkle
Only The Good Die Young - Billy Joel
Only The Lonely - The Motels
Only The Young - Journey

and so forth... makes for an interesting random playlist.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions