Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #320 on: July 09, 2010, 11:27:53 AM »
"Gimmie the Car" - Violent Femmes
"Feels So Good" - Van Halen
I am not sure there is a bad Femmes song, if you like the Femmes.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #321 on: July 09, 2010, 11:31:05 AM »
I was back on an 80s kick again today - trying to recover from the enforced Zappa onslaught during vacation (driver gets to pick the music and the passenger has to wrangle the kids.  I was passenger - I was fucked.)

ANYHOO... rotated through Heart's Greatest Hits Album on the way in this morning.  First song of the day was Living Inside Myself by Gina Vannelli tho...

I need to make a Bitches of 80s Rock playlist - Joan Jett, Patty Smyth, Heart, Pat Benetar, Lita Ford... major ass kicking music...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #322 on: July 09, 2010, 12:38:01 PM »
I saw Joan Jett, Pat Benatar and Heart in concert.  All at different times and all in Auburn. Heart was ausome and it was prior to Annie Wilson swelling up like a damn blowfish. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #323 on: July 09, 2010, 12:54:38 PM »
I saw Joan Jett, Pat Benatar and Heart in concert.  All at different times and all in Auburn. Heart was ausome and it was prior to Annie Wilson swelling up like a damn blowfish.  

I hear she swallows a lot of aggression.

There were some old timers around Camp Pendleton who swear Anne and Nancy used to jam on base when their father was stationed there.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 12:58:08 PM by Saniflush »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #324 on: July 09, 2010, 02:35:22 PM »
I saw Joan Jett, Pat Benatar and Heart in concert.  All at different times and all in Auburn. Heart was ausome and it was prior to Annie Wilson swelling up like a damn blowfish. 

I saw Joan last October in Destin at the Seafood Festival.

She still rocks.  She even did a cover of the 'Mats "Androgynous".  It was awesome.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #325 on: July 10, 2010, 01:53:06 PM »
As a young boy, I was in love with Joan Jett.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #326 on: July 12, 2010, 07:33:59 AM »
"Ramble On" - Led Zeppelin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Tiger Wench

« Reply #327 on: July 12, 2010, 10:53:00 AM »
The Twilight Eclipse soundtrack.  Say what you will about the movies, the music is awesome - lots of alternative music and indie bands.  Muse,  Metric, Fanfarlo, The Black Keys, Eastern Conference Champions, Cee Lo Green, Sia... it is as good as the last soundtrack.  I am finding lots of new artists I never would have tried before, and that is pretty cool.  Especially Muse - they are my favorite new discovery.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #328 on: July 12, 2010, 11:59:19 AM »
Listen to Her Heart - Tom Petty
Feel a Whole Lot Better - The Byrds
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #329 on: July 12, 2010, 12:49:23 PM »
"Mother, Father" - Journey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #330 on: July 12, 2010, 01:25:01 PM »
"Mother, Father" - Journey

Does "Don't Stop Believing" count if I just saw a rerun of the Sopranos finale again?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #331 on: July 12, 2010, 02:38:27 PM »
Does "Don't Stop Believing" count if I just saw a rerun of the Sopranos finale again?

I don't see why not.

"Some Heads Are Gonna Roll" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #332 on: July 16, 2010, 12:16:12 PM »
Vicarious - Tool
Driven Under - Seether
Terminator - Sevendust
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #333 on: July 16, 2010, 01:19:46 PM »
"Gypsy Road" - Cinderella
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #334 on: July 16, 2010, 01:51:59 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #335 on: July 16, 2010, 02:12:47 PM »
"L.A. Woman" - Billy Idol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #336 on: July 18, 2010, 06:50:39 PM »
Cure - Friday I'm In Love

Cure - Lovesong

Dire Straits & Eric Clapton - Brothers in arms [Wembley -88 ~ High quality]

« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 07:21:52 PM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #337 on: July 20, 2010, 10:01:24 AM »
"I Hear You Knocking" - Dave Edmunds
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #338 on: July 20, 2010, 10:10:31 AM »
Want - Disturbed
Crash - 12 Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #339 on: July 20, 2010, 12:22:06 PM »
Shambala - Three Dog Night

It will be TDN all week. Will be at the Chuck Negron concert Sat night... 

http://www.chucknegron.com/interior.cfm?pid=tour%20dates
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE