friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #221 on: May 26, 2010, 10:10:06 AM »
"Chain of Fools" - The Commitments
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #222 on: May 26, 2010, 10:11:52 AM »
Like a Rolling Stone - Rolling Stones Live
Young American - David Bowie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

chinook

« Reply #223 on: May 26, 2010, 10:19:48 AM »
hit the road jack - ray charles

one of my favorites.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #224 on: May 26, 2010, 10:52:35 AM »
hit the road jack - ray charles

one of my favorites.

The song or Ray Charles?  Ray Charles is great music, especially his early stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

chinook

« Reply #225 on: May 26, 2010, 10:53:56 AM »
The song or Ray Charles?  Ray Charles is great music, especially his early stuff.

it was meant for the song but both.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #226 on: May 26, 2010, 12:10:47 PM »
"I'm Gonna Miss Her" - Brad Paisley
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #227 on: May 26, 2010, 01:15:54 PM »
Highway 20 Ride(live)-Zac Brown Band

Just heard Joleen Live for the first time.......I will have to find that and download it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #228 on: May 26, 2010, 02:25:47 PM »
"Ballroom Blitz" - Krokus
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #229 on: May 27, 2010, 07:08:41 AM »
"Like a Rock" - Bob Segar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #230 on: May 27, 2010, 07:44:49 AM »
The House is Rockin' - Stevie Ray Vaughan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #231 on: May 27, 2010, 10:36:36 AM »
"You've Got Another Thing Coming" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #232 on: May 27, 2010, 11:27:44 AM »
only The Lonely - The Motels

Suddenly Last Summer - The Motels (Yeah, so much for random shuffle...)

Nightshift - The Commodores

I want Your Sex - George Michael *

Y'all will say that this is a shitty song, but it has one of the most profound lyrics ever -

Sex is natural, sex is good.  Not everybody does it, but everybody should...

If more people followed this rule, the world would be a better place.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #233 on: May 27, 2010, 01:15:51 PM »
"Secrets" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #234 on: May 27, 2010, 11:42:30 PM »
Careless Whisper - Wham! (still on 80s kick)

Here's a fun fact...

Then: As the silent half of Wham! with George Michael, Andrew Ridgeley co-wrote one of their biggest hits, "Careless Whisper."

Now: No longer releasing music, Ridgeley now spends his days making surfing goods in Cornwall, U.K., where he lives with wife Keren Woodard of the '80s group Bananarama.

An 80s music love connection... who knew!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #235 on: May 28, 2010, 02:09:42 AM »
Tommy Tutone 867-5309
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

jmar

« Reply #236 on: May 28, 2010, 10:07:12 AM »
John Hiatt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #237 on: May 28, 2010, 10:50:47 AM »
All of My Love - Led Zeppelin
Drive My Car - Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #238 on: May 28, 2010, 11:22:46 AM »
"She Sells Sanctuary" - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #239 on: May 28, 2010, 02:28:26 PM »
Anvil of Crom     Basil Poledouris   From Conan
Get Ready         Rare Earth
Little Man          Alan Jackson

Wide variety on me ipod.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'