Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Watcha listening to?
« on: May 06, 2010, 09:52:59 AM »
Just curious as to what music some of the X members are listening to.  What are your Pandora channels set to and what is in your iTunes library?

I haven't turned on iTunes in months. My iPod is loaded with Alice in Chains, Metallica, Pantera, Black Label Society.....you get the picture. My Pandora Channels are Alice in Chains Radio, Howling Wolf Radio, Jim Croce Radio, and Floggin Molly Radio.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 10:06:13 AM »
I'm on a Citizen Cope kick that I can't shake. The Clarence Greenwood Recordings, to be exact.

I can't stop listening to "D'artagnan's Theme".  Can't.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 10:07:03 AM »
"Sin City" by AC/DC is cranking right now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 10:15:51 AM »
I'm on a Citizen Cope kick that I can't shake. The Clarence Greenwood Recordings, to be exact.

I can't stop listening to "D'artagnan's Theme".  Can't.

Son's Gonna Rise and Let the Drummer Kick are good ones.

"Sin City" by AC/DC is cranking right now.

:vn:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 10:18:17 AM »
Just curious as to what music some of the X members are listening to.  What are your Pandora channels set to and what is in your iTunes library?

I haven't turned on iTunes in months. My iPod is loaded with Alice in Chains, Metallica, Pantera, Black Label Society.....you get the picture. My Pandora Channels are Alice in Chains Radio, Howling Wolf Radio, Jim Croce Radio, and Floggin Molly Radio.

Pretty diverse.  Like I have room to talk....

Ive got Jim Croce, Nirvana, STP, Bob Seger, Springsteen, Paul McCartney, Rolling Stones, Lady Antebellum, Van Halen (with Sammy not David), Temptations, Marshall Tucker Band, Three Dog, U2, George Harrison, Allman Brothers -  on both Pandora and Napster setup as radio stations.  So yeah - pretty much a bunch of old shit. Us old farts love this stuff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

wesfau2

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 10:19:25 AM »
Son's Gonna Rise and Let the Drummer Kick are good ones.

Yeah the entire album is great.  It just plays over and over and over for me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 10:49:10 AM »
I've been listening to the new Gaslight Anthem album this past week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 11:10:24 AM »
Pandora is set to a Hip-Hop/Hard Rock mix.  Nothing like following up Run DMC with some Iron Maiden.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Ogre

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 11:11:50 AM »
I'm pretty diverse in my musical taste.  Here's a sample:

Aerosmith
Ben Harper
Bob Marley
Charlie Robison
Johnny Cash
Journey
Lionel Richie
Nine Inch Nails
Pat Green
Pink Floyd
Rage Against The Machine
Robert Earl Keen
Stone Temple Pilots
Talking Heads
The Meters
Tool
Wax Tailor
Widespread Panic
Zac Brown Band

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 11:41:03 AM »
I just can't bring myself to pop the Taylor Swift CD out of my player.  Each and every cut hits me at a different level I can't describe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 11:53:03 AM »
I just can't bring myself to pop the Taylor Swift CD cock out of my player suckhole. 

Fixt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 01:12:03 PM »
Yall just made me break out the iPod.  I have been listening to Boozoo Chavis and Drivin N Cryin for the past hour.

Did I mention I have strange taste in music?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 02:05:59 PM »
Right Now, Tool 46 & 2, Aenima, StinkFiest and Sober. Alice in Chains Unplugged, Temple Of The Dog- Wooden Jesus.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 03:12:12 PM »
Pretty diverse.  Like I have room to talk....

Ive got Jim Croce, Nirvana, STP, Bob Seger, Springsteen, Paul McCartney, Rolling Stones, Lady Antebellum, Van Halen (with Sammy not David), Temptations, Marshall Tucker Band, Three Dog, U2, George Harrison, Allman Brothers -  on both Pandora and Napster setup as radio stations.  So yeah - pretty much a bunch of old poop. Us old farts love this stuff.

I can listen to Croce all day everyday and never get tired of it.  One of my favorites of all time.  I about have my Croce station weeded out to nothing but Croce, The Band, The Grateful Dead, Cat Stevens, America....etc...etc...etc..

I also have been listening to Zach Brown Band and The Beatles a lot here recently.  

Yeah the entire album is great.  It just plays over and over and over for me.

I will have to obtain a copy and give the whole album a listen.  I haven't heard much of his stuff, but what I have is pretty good.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 06:55:04 PM »
Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 07:14:21 PM »
Also, this:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Token

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 09:47:56 PM »
Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber.

OMG!!!!  CAN U MAKE ME A MIX?? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2010, 07:06:34 AM »
Living Colour
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2010, 11:08:53 AM »
OMG!!!!  CAN U MAKE ME A MIX?? 
LOLZ, kk.

I C u gotz Bieber fever 2!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 10:04:50 AM »
"War Pigs" cover by Faith No More
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions