"Primal Scream" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #7041 on: February 05, 2013, 08:41:29 AM »
Blow Me Down - Sex-O-Rama
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7042 on: February 05, 2013, 08:47:13 AM »
"Dixie on My Mind" - Hank Williams Jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #7043 on: February 05, 2013, 09:39:37 AM »
Know Your Enemy - Rage Against the Machine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7044 on: February 05, 2013, 09:47:24 AM »
"Mr Brownstone" - GnR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7045 on: February 05, 2013, 09:53:29 AM »
Come As You Are - Nirvana
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 10:46:15 AM by bottomfeeder »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #7047 on: February 09, 2013, 03:21:15 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

jmar

« Reply #7048 on: February 09, 2013, 08:53:56 PM »

The Weight
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7049 on: February 11, 2013, 07:05:16 AM »
"Hey Soul Sister" - Train
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7050 on: February 11, 2013, 03:34:33 PM »
Bombtrack (demo) - Rage Against the Machine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7051 on: February 11, 2013, 03:43:10 PM »
"What's My Age Again" - Blink 182
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7052 on: February 11, 2013, 04:08:40 PM »
Apache Rose Peacock - RHCP
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7053 on: February 11, 2013, 04:26:54 PM »
Midnight Blue - Lou Gramm
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #7054 on: February 11, 2013, 05:01:36 PM »
What Are Words For? - Missing Persons
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7055 on: February 11, 2013, 05:19:15 PM »
Heard It In A Love Song - Marshall Tucker Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7056 on: February 12, 2013, 06:43:16 AM »
"Touch, Peel, Stand" - Day of the New
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7057 on: February 12, 2013, 08:17:59 AM »
Hurry Up and Know It - Cowboy Mouth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7058 on: February 12, 2013, 08:19:24 AM »
"Love Train" - The O'jays
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #7059 on: February 12, 2013, 08:24:33 AM »
New Suit - The Wild Magnolias
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions