"Late in the Evening" - Paul Simon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6641 on: January 08, 2013, 12:03:49 PM »
Summer of 75 - Chris Knight
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6642 on: January 08, 2013, 12:07:21 PM »
On The Move                     Paul Taylor
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6643 on: January 08, 2013, 12:57:10 PM »
"Stars Fell on Alabama" - Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6644 on: January 08, 2013, 01:05:36 PM »
Ace Of Spades - Motorhead

It's that time.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #6645 on: January 08, 2013, 01:13:18 PM »
Let it Roll - Divide the Day
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6646 on: January 08, 2013, 01:32:29 PM »
Riders Of The Ancient Winds              Craig Chaquico and Russ Freeman
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6647 on: January 08, 2013, 03:06:27 PM »
"Back for More" - Ratt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6648 on: January 08, 2013, 04:55:32 PM »
Carry Me Down To The Sea - Robert Plant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6649 on: January 09, 2013, 07:02:39 AM »
"Devil Woman" - Cliff Richards
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6650 on: January 09, 2013, 07:41:43 AM »
Black Betty - Ram Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6651 on: January 09, 2013, 07:54:12 AM »
"Year of the Cat" - Al Stewart
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6652 on: January 09, 2013, 08:01:00 AM »
The Midas Touch - Tom Morello
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6653 on: January 09, 2013, 08:38:16 AM »
"You Do Your Thing" - Montgomery Gentry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6654 on: January 09, 2013, 10:56:55 AM »
Steely Dan - Hey Nineteen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6655 on: January 09, 2013, 10:58:03 AM »
"Enter Sandman" - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6656 on: January 09, 2013, 01:22:10 PM »
Safe in New York City - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6657 on: January 09, 2013, 01:35:37 PM »
Inspiration                      Gipsy Kings
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6658 on: January 09, 2013, 01:41:45 PM »
"Unchained" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6659 on: January 09, 2013, 01:59:55 PM »
Wiser Time - The Black Crowes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions