No Way Out                 Jefferson Airplane/Starship
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6541 on: January 03, 2013, 01:14:54 PM »
Lady Madonna - The Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6542 on: January 03, 2013, 01:17:01 PM »
Sad But True - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6543 on: January 03, 2013, 01:18:01 PM »
"Fit but You Know It"- The Streets
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #6544 on: January 03, 2013, 02:12:56 PM »
More Than This                      Bryan Ferry + Roxy Music
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6545 on: January 03, 2013, 02:47:16 PM »
"Knock'em Dead Kid" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6546 on: January 03, 2013, 03:45:43 PM »
Scarborough Fair / Canticle (Live 1969)             Simon & Garfunkel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6547 on: January 03, 2013, 03:48:35 PM »
"A Good Run of Bad Luck" - Clint Black
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6548 on: January 03, 2013, 04:01:42 PM »
Back In Love Again - L.T.D.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6549 on: January 03, 2013, 04:08:27 PM »

Will You Love Me Tomorrow                The Shirelles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6550 on: January 03, 2013, 04:14:20 PM »
Boyfriend - Justin Bie.....err, I mean Ace Of Spades - Motorhead
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6551 on: January 03, 2013, 04:23:16 PM »
Barefoot Children - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6552 on: January 04, 2013, 06:54:24 AM »
"Everyone's a Winner" - Hot Chocolate
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6553 on: January 04, 2013, 07:28:25 AM »
Especially in Michigan - Red Hot Chili Peppers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6554 on: January 04, 2013, 07:30:38 AM »
"Take Me to the Top" - Loverboy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6555 on: January 04, 2013, 07:53:38 AM »
Yellow Ledbetter - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6556 on: January 04, 2013, 08:20:10 AM »
"Shine on You Crazy Diamond" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6557 on: January 04, 2013, 08:51:15 AM »
My Way Back Home - Dawes (Can't thank AUT1 enough for pointing me their way, what a great album)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6558 on: January 04, 2013, 09:12:20 AM »
"Hang'em High" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6559 on: January 04, 2013, 09:33:44 AM »
The Dogs of War - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions