"Livin' Thing" - ELO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #6341 on: November 09, 2012, 01:41:18 PM »
Fooling Yourself                   Styx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6342 on: November 09, 2012, 01:42:41 PM »
"Shape of My Heart" - Sting
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6343 on: November 09, 2012, 01:46:52 PM »
Marry Me- Drive By Truckers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6344 on: November 09, 2012, 02:04:00 PM »
"The Bad Touch" - The Bloodhound Gang
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6345 on: November 09, 2012, 02:47:37 PM »
Dawn              The four seasons. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6346 on: November 12, 2012, 02:09:57 PM »
"Cult of Personality" - Living Colour
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6347 on: November 12, 2012, 02:47:02 PM »
The Puppet (live) - Freddy Jones Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oldautiger

• Resident Old Fart
« Reply #6348 on: November 15, 2012, 12:59:01 AM »
"Christmas Canon Rock" - Trans Siberian Orchestra.  The blonde female singers are HOT
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard, grow big, wear glasses of you need 'em." - Webb Wilder

"Auburn is no Harvard, M.I.T. or Alabama - Thank GOD for small favors" - Anonymous

I can't recommend sex, drugs and rock 'n roll to everybody, but they've worked for me. - Me

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6349 on: November 15, 2012, 07:12:48 AM »
"Diary of a Madman" - Ozzy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6350 on: November 15, 2012, 07:38:31 AM »
Been Away Too Long - Soundgarden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6351 on: November 15, 2012, 08:15:32 AM »
"I Can't Stand the Rain" - The Commitments
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #6352 on: November 15, 2012, 08:38:01 AM »
Let's Ride - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6353 on: November 15, 2012, 08:40:06 AM »
"Take It Easy On Me" - Little River Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6354 on: November 15, 2012, 11:26:53 AM »

Jarhead: They might be up your alley.  I know Jamar (or I think it was him) and Chizad would dig it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6355 on: November 15, 2012, 12:15:35 PM »
I Need You                America
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #6356 on: November 15, 2012, 04:13:59 PM »
Jarhead:

All will be on his live album that is coming out on Monday.  It ships then and I should have it pretty soon to let you "borrow".    I didn't think I could ever like "Goddamn Lonely Love" more than I did, but I do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #6357 on: November 15, 2012, 04:25:13 PM »
Rhiannon                Fleetwood Mac
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #6358 on: November 16, 2012, 06:53:43 AM »
"Battle of New Orleans" - Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6359 on: November 16, 2012, 09:09:20 AM »
Babylon Sister - Steely Dan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."