Let love in-  Goo Goo dolls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #5542 on: August 02, 2012, 12:48:58 PM »
"Personal Jesus" - Depeche Mode
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5543 on: August 02, 2012, 03:21:00 PM »
Comin' Home - Lynyrd Skynyrd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5544 on: August 02, 2012, 03:25:05 PM »
"Young Lust" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #5545 on: August 02, 2012, 03:44:14 PM »
Jekell and Hyde     GTR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5546 on: August 02, 2012, 03:46:21 PM »
"Big Neon Glitter" - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5547 on: August 02, 2012, 03:50:30 PM »
Be good to yourself    Journey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5548 on: August 02, 2012, 03:51:08 PM »
"Over the Mountain" - Ozzy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5549 on: August 02, 2012, 03:53:07 PM »
Cortez The Killer - Gov't Mule
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5550 on: August 02, 2012, 03:57:28 PM »
Love removal machine     The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #5551 on: August 02, 2012, 04:03:10 PM »
Animal - Def Leppard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5552 on: August 03, 2012, 06:33:47 AM »
"Escape" - Rupert Holmes
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #5553 on: August 03, 2012, 08:43:03 AM »
Psychedelic Shack - The Temptations
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #5554 on: August 03, 2012, 09:26:55 AM »
Ain't Wastin' Time No More - Allman Brothers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

dallaswareagle

« Reply #5555 on: August 03, 2012, 02:10:35 PM »
The Wall    Kansas
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #5556 on: August 03, 2012, 02:19:43 PM »
Hot Fun in The Summertime - Sly and teh Family Stonez
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #5557 on: August 07, 2012, 07:34:42 AM »
Change Your Mind - Sister Hazel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5558 on: August 07, 2012, 08:13:21 AM »
"Stars on the Water" - Jimmy Bufffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #5559 on: August 07, 2012, 12:59:56 PM »
Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions