"The Night Owls" - Little River Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4781 on: March 28, 2012, 08:41:33 AM »
Killing in the Name - Rage Against the Machine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4782 on: March 28, 2012, 09:47:05 AM »
"Sending the Old Man Home" - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4783 on: March 29, 2012, 08:03:55 AM »
"I Will Survive" - Cake
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4784 on: March 29, 2012, 08:13:48 AM »
In the End - Rush
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4785 on: March 29, 2012, 08:20:36 AM »
"Saving Grace" - Tom Petty
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4786 on: March 29, 2012, 08:23:42 AM »
Slither - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4787 on: March 29, 2012, 08:27:21 AM »
"Hey You" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4788 on: March 29, 2012, 08:35:27 AM »
Long Way Down - The Goo Goo Dolls
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #4789 on: March 29, 2012, 10:03:04 AM »
and When I Die - the Heavy
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4790 on: March 29, 2012, 10:27:21 AM »
"Jesus Done Left Chicago" - ZZ Top
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4791 on: March 29, 2012, 10:33:33 AM »
Fell on Black Days - Chris Cornell
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4792 on: March 29, 2012, 10:36:52 AM »
"Knock'em Dead Kid" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4793 on: March 29, 2012, 10:40:45 AM »
Everybody - Sister Hazel
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4794 on: March 29, 2012, 10:42:40 AM »
"Connection" - Elastica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4795 on: March 29, 2012, 10:45:56 AM »
While My Guitar Gently Weeps - The Beatles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4796 on: March 29, 2012, 10:49:24 AM »
"A Good Run of bad Luck" - Clint Black
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4797 on: March 29, 2012, 11:29:42 AM »
Hotel California - The Eagles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4798 on: March 29, 2012, 01:59:36 PM »
"Bent" - Matchbox 20
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4799 on: March 29, 2012, 02:52:25 PM »
Angry Johnny and the Radio - The Gaslight Anthem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions