"We Don't Talk Anymore" - Cliff Richard
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4702 on: March 12, 2012, 05:10:40 PM »
New Biography - Van Morrison
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #4703 on: March 14, 2012, 12:55:43 PM »
Make You Feel Better - Red Hot Chili Peppers
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4704 on: March 14, 2012, 01:06:53 PM »
Call Me the Breeze - Lynyrd Skynyrd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4705 on: March 14, 2012, 02:00:54 PM »
"Strange Magic" - ELO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4706 on: March 15, 2012, 08:15:00 AM »
"Devil Without a Cause" - Kid Rock
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4707 on: March 15, 2012, 09:18:00 AM »
Bro Hymn Tribute - Pennywise
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4708 on: March 15, 2012, 09:36:44 AM »
Crash - Cavo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4709 on: March 15, 2012, 09:38:13 AM »
"Young Lust" - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4710 on: March 15, 2012, 03:16:22 PM »
Diamond State Heartbreak - Lucero
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4711 on: March 15, 2012, 03:18:11 PM »
Champagne - Cavo
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4712 on: March 15, 2012, 03:52:31 PM »
"Still The Same" - Bob Seger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4713 on: March 16, 2012, 08:57:21 AM »
Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4714 on: March 16, 2012, 09:29:35 AM »
"If You Want My Love" - Cheap Trick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4715 on: March 16, 2012, 09:33:33 AM »
Odd One - Sick Puppies
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4716 on: March 16, 2012, 09:35:58 AM »
Boss' Daughter - Pop Evil
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4717 on: March 16, 2012, 09:43:53 AM »
"Try a Little Tenderness" - The Commitments 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4718 on: March 16, 2012, 10:59:39 AM »
Blitzkrieg Bop - Rob Zombie

Got a feeling it's going to be a metal type of day.  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4719 on: March 16, 2012, 11:11:33 AM »
"Hello It's Me" - Todd Rundgren
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions