friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #4661 on: February 24, 2012, 09:38:26 AM »
"Stone in Love" - Journey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4662 on: February 24, 2012, 10:12:30 AM »
Touche - Godsmack
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4663 on: February 24, 2012, 10:27:37 AM »
"Flick of the Switch" - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4664 on: February 24, 2012, 10:31:43 AM »
Nashville Cats - Lovin Spoonful
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #4665 on: February 24, 2012, 10:35:56 AM »
Enter Sandman - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4666 on: February 24, 2012, 10:37:49 AM »
"Forever and Ever, Amen" - Randy Travis
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4667 on: February 27, 2012, 08:48:03 AM »
"Gone Country"  - Alan Jackson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4668 on: February 27, 2012, 04:12:20 PM »
All Around Us - Pat McGee Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4669 on: February 28, 2012, 08:14:31 AM »
"Sexual Revolution" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #4670 on: February 28, 2012, 10:41:21 AM »
Don't Bring Me Down - The Animals

Love Eric Burdon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4671 on: February 28, 2012, 10:44:40 AM »
"Hot Rockin" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4672 on: February 28, 2012, 03:02:05 PM »
"She Won't Let Me" - Afroman
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4673 on: March 01, 2012, 12:51:08 PM »
"All In a Day's Work" - Styx
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4674 on: March 02, 2012, 02:08:00 PM »
"Knock'em Dead Kid" - Motley Crue
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4675 on: March 05, 2012, 07:13:58 AM »
"The Kids Aren't Alright" - The Offspring
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4676 on: March 05, 2012, 09:06:03 AM »
Can't Be Touched - Roy Jones Jr.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4677 on: March 05, 2012, 09:35:10 AM »
"Balls to the Walls" - Accept
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #4678 on: March 05, 2012, 09:45:00 AM »
Hotel California - The Eagles
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4679 on: March 05, 2012, 09:51:11 AM »
"I Hear You Knocking" - Dave Edmunds
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions