"Everybody Wants Some" - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2781 on: July 05, 2011, 01:45:14 PM »
I am disappoint.....

Good shit if youre from the back woods like myself.... :thumsup:

This is Country Music - Brad Paisley

Small Town USA - Justin Moore
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #2782 on: July 05, 2011, 01:45:42 PM »
Dreams - Van Halen (Haggar)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2783 on: July 05, 2011, 02:05:54 PM »
"Turbo Lover" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2784 on: July 05, 2011, 04:20:20 PM »
Valentines Day - Steve Earl
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2785 on: July 05, 2011, 05:18:34 PM »
Isle of Avalon - Iron Maiden
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2786 on: July 05, 2011, 05:23:03 PM »
Daisy Mae - Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit

Looking forward to seeing them on Friday.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2787 on: July 05, 2011, 06:15:03 PM »
Brass Monkey (Live) - Richard Cheese
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2788 on: July 05, 2011, 07:30:02 PM »
The Sound Of An Unruly 16 Month Old - My Son

Seriously, he is in rare form this evening.

Oh, wait........

To Beat The Devil - Kris Kristofferson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2789 on: July 06, 2011, 07:19:17 AM »
"Gotta Let Go" - Lita Ford
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2790 on: July 06, 2011, 07:41:49 AM »
Dollar Bill - Screaming Trees
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2791 on: July 06, 2011, 07:46:36 AM »
"Drops of Jupiter" - Train
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2792 on: July 06, 2011, 08:22:22 AM »
The Loveless - Billy Idol
and
Mother - Danzig
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2793 on: July 06, 2011, 08:24:25 AM »
"Bittersweet" - Big Head Todd & The Monsters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2794 on: July 06, 2011, 08:36:19 AM »
The Oath - Deadeye Dick
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2795 on: July 06, 2011, 08:41:10 AM »
"Dragula" - Rob Zombie
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2796 on: July 06, 2011, 08:54:17 AM »
Junkhead - Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2797 on: July 06, 2011, 09:58:29 AM »
"It's Tricky" - Run D.M.C.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2798 on: July 06, 2011, 10:22:55 AM »
Shoot to Thrill - AC/DC
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2799 on: July 06, 2011, 10:23:07 AM »
Blue Suede Shoes - Carl Perkins
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions