Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Watcha listening to?

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #2680 on: June 28, 2011, 01:35:07 AM »
The Grammy Award-winning singer Glen Campbell announced last week that he is suffering from Alzheimer's disease. And then he said he'd be going on the road for a farewell tour.

I have snarky comments.  But will refrain. 

Listening to Rooster -- Alice in Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2681 on: June 28, 2011, 06:53:15 AM »
"I Want You to Want Me" - Dwight Yoakam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2682 on: June 28, 2011, 07:16:17 AM »
In A Daydream - Freddy Jones Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2683 on: June 28, 2011, 07:18:10 AM »
"You Do Your Thing" - Montgomery Gentry
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #2684 on: June 28, 2011, 08:14:37 AM »
Free Bird (Alternate Take from One More From The Road) - Lynyrd Skynyrd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2685 on: June 28, 2011, 08:36:34 AM »
"Stomp" - George Clinton & Parliament-Funkadelic
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2686 on: June 28, 2011, 10:11:52 AM »
Long Gone Day - Mad Season
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2687 on: June 28, 2011, 10:56:47 AM »
"Screaming for Vengeance" - Judas Priest
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2688 on: June 28, 2011, 11:14:30 AM »
New Orleans Ladies - Leroux
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2689 on: June 28, 2011, 11:22:31 AM »
"Jeopardy" - Greg Kihn Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2690 on: June 28, 2011, 11:25:59 AM »
When the Levee Breaks - Led Zeppelin
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2691 on: June 28, 2011, 11:31:57 AM »
"Never Say Die" - Black Sabbath
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2692 on: June 28, 2011, 12:08:58 PM »
Wishing Well - Ryan Bingham
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #2693 on: June 28, 2011, 01:06:09 PM »
Working Man - Rush

Even though Neal Peart doesn't play drums on it, it's still my favorite Rush song.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2694 on: June 28, 2011, 01:46:36 PM »
Voodoo Chile (Slight Return) (Live At The Fillmore East) - Jimi Hendrix

Anything from Filmore East is great stuff. 

Allmans, Hendrix, Joe Cocker, Greatful Dead, Ten Years After, hell even ole Neil Young's album.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2695 on: June 28, 2011, 01:48:04 PM »
"Empty Garden" - Elton John
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2696 on: June 28, 2011, 01:55:41 PM »
Here's to You - O.A.R.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2697 on: June 28, 2011, 01:58:20 PM »
"Cherry Pie" - Warrant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #2698 on: June 28, 2011, 01:59:30 PM »
Do It Again - Steely Dan  <--- Damn that guy was good!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #2699 on: June 28, 2011, 02:39:02 PM »
The End of the Line - Metallica
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions