"Flagpole Sitta" - Harvey Danger
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1801 on: February 14, 2011, 04:08:38 PM »
Zydeco Radio
Created by me for Pandora

"Good Time Woman"
Geno Delafose (one of my favorite cajun artists)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1802 on: February 15, 2011, 07:08:19 AM »
"November Rain" - Guns-n -Roses
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1803 on: February 15, 2011, 07:23:48 AM »
Bama Breeze - Jimmy Buffett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1804 on: February 15, 2011, 07:33:02 AM »
"Backwater" - The Meat Puppets
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1805 on: February 15, 2011, 08:12:59 AM »
Evil Thing - Danzig
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1806 on: February 15, 2011, 08:20:09 AM »
"Rainbow in the Dark" - Dio
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1807 on: February 15, 2011, 09:31:11 AM »
Feels So Good - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1808 on: February 15, 2011, 09:32:27 AM »
"Brandy" - Looking Glass
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1809 on: February 15, 2011, 10:08:50 AM »
The Grammy Thread got me listening to the artist I listed.

Little Martha - Allman Brothers

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #1810 on: February 15, 2011, 10:17:48 AM »
People Are Strange - Echo and the Bunnymen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1811 on: February 15, 2011, 10:20:04 AM »
"Volcano Girls" - Veruca Salt
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1812 on: February 15, 2011, 10:46:31 AM »
Like A Rolling Stone (Live) - The Band w/ Bob Dylan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1813 on: February 15, 2011, 10:48:12 AM »
"Between the Bars" - Elliot Smith
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1814 on: February 15, 2011, 11:02:39 AM »
Sultans Of Swing - Dire Straits
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1815 on: February 15, 2011, 11:41:20 AM »
Any Colour You Like - Pink Floyd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1816 on: February 15, 2011, 11:42:17 AM »
"Mas Tequila" - Sammy Hagar
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1817 on: February 15, 2011, 11:49:13 AM »
Call It Stormy Monday - Albert King
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1818 on: February 15, 2011, 01:41:41 PM »
Nutshell (Alternate Version)(Live) - Alice In Chains
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1819 on: February 16, 2011, 07:32:49 AM »
Alive (Live) - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions