"Gypsy Road" - Cinderella
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1521 on: January 03, 2011, 09:23:56 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1522 on: January 03, 2011, 09:53:03 AM »
"Tender is the Night" - Jackson Browne
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1523 on: January 03, 2011, 10:08:58 AM »
Brother - Pearl Jam
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1524 on: January 03, 2011, 10:34:41 AM »
Things Left Undone - Paul Thorn
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1525 on: January 03, 2011, 10:40:27 AM »
"She Sells Sanctuary" - The Cult
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1526 on: January 03, 2011, 12:25:03 PM »
Tuesday's Gone (Live) - Lynyrd Skynyrd
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1527 on: January 03, 2011, 12:49:24 PM »
"The Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking" - Roger Waters
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1528 on: January 03, 2011, 01:33:06 PM »
Say You Love Me - Fleetwood Mac
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1529 on: January 03, 2011, 02:40:37 PM »
If You Could Read My Mind - Gordon Lightfoot

Sunshine - Johnathan Edwards
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1530 on: January 03, 2011, 02:47:57 PM »
"Magic" - Pilot
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1531 on: January 03, 2011, 05:08:31 PM »
50,000 Unstoppable Watts - Clutch
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1532 on: January 03, 2011, 05:10:43 PM »
Amie - Pure Prairie League
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1533 on: January 03, 2011, 05:27:31 PM »
Blue Hotel - Willie Nelson
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1534 on: January 04, 2011, 07:01:11 AM »
"Light Up My Room" - Bare Naked Ladies
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1535 on: January 04, 2011, 07:40:54 AM »
Evil Woman - ELO
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1536 on: January 04, 2011, 08:13:05 AM »
"Mr. Bojangles" - The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1537 on: January 04, 2011, 08:49:38 AM »
Man of Golden Words - Mother Love Bone
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1538 on: January 04, 2011, 09:54:19 AM »
"Bad Reputation" - Joan Jett
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1539 on: January 04, 2011, 11:15:10 AM »
Give Up the Funk - Parliament
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions