friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Watcha listening to?
« Reply #1341 on: November 08, 2010, 10:39:12 AM »
"Beverly Hills" - Weezer
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1342 on: November 08, 2010, 10:48:37 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1343 on: November 09, 2010, 07:14:33 AM »
"It's Not Love" - Dokken
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

« Reply #1344 on: November 09, 2010, 08:41:48 AM »
Goodnight, Good Guy - Collective Soul
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #1345 on: November 09, 2010, 10:17:30 AM »
Shuffling though CCR - Chronicle 1 and 2 today...

I think Lodi is my favorite CCR song, followed closely by Down on the Corner and Bad Moon
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1346 on: November 09, 2010, 10:19:00 AM »
"Magnet and Steel" - Walter Egan
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1347 on: November 09, 2010, 10:57:54 AM »
Tequila Sunrise - The Eagles
Susie-Q - CCR
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1348 on: November 10, 2010, 08:28:46 AM »
"Gimme Shelter" - The Stones
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #1349 on: November 15, 2010, 02:58:32 PM »
Margarita - Traveling Wilburys

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #1350 on: November 15, 2010, 03:40:42 PM »
Killing in the Name - Rage Against the Machine
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1351 on: November 16, 2010, 08:08:54 AM »
"Stone In Love" - Journey
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1352 on: November 16, 2010, 08:23:25 AM »
Suite Madame Blue - Styx

Sani, how's the new Kid Rock album?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1353 on: November 16, 2010, 08:50:06 AM »
Have not listened to it yet.  I went on to sleep last night and just downloaded it.  Will listen to it sometime tonight.

"Jungle Love" - Steve Miller Band
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1354 on: November 16, 2010, 09:18:54 AM »
Senor and the Queen - The Gaslight Anthem
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1355 on: November 16, 2010, 01:58:30 PM »
"Connected" - Stereo MC's
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #1356 on: November 16, 2010, 02:07:31 PM »
My friend Steve-All in All.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #1357 on: November 16, 2010, 02:16:59 PM »
"Big Log" - Robert Plant
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #1358 on: November 16, 2010, 04:54:20 PM »
Panama - Van Halen
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #1359 on: November 16, 2010, 05:03:28 PM »
Six Underground-Sneaker Pimps
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.