Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Political poll

Token

Political poll
« on: May 05, 2010, 11:33:09 PM »
I'm sure it's been done a 100 times, but just because I want to see where I match up with some of you...

My Political Views
I am a right moderate social libertarian
Right: 3.84, Libertarian: 1.7

Political Spectrum Quiz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Political poll
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 12:25:23 AM »
OK. I was bored. Many of the questions were misleading. Like cutting taxes is good? Yes, if you cut spending.

My Political Views
I am a right moderate social authoritarian
Right: 5.32, Authoritarian: 1.92

Political Spectrum Quiz

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 12:38:54 AM »
My Political Views
I am a right social libertarian
Right: 6.77, Libertarian: 4.21

Political Spectrum Quiz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bottomfeeder

• We're screwed.
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 04:32:49 AM »

Foreign Policy:

On the left side are pacifists and anti-war activists. On the right side are those who want a strong military that intervenes around the world. You scored: -5.98

Culture:

Where are you in the culture war? On the liberal side, or the conservative side? This scale may apply more to the US than other countries. You scored: -3.4

My Political Views
I am a right social libertarian
Right: 5.99, Libertarian: 7.06

Political Spectrum Quiz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 09:08:51 AM »
You are a far-right social libertarian.
Right: 8.46, Libertarian: 4.08

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 10:01:21 AM »
My Political Views
I am a center-left social libertarian
Left: 2.8, Libertarian: 6.39

Political Spectrum Quiz
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 10:04:48 AM by wesfau2 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 10:06:02 AM »
You are a right social libertarian.
Right: 6.34, Libertarian: 6.79
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 10:07:04 AM »
Interesting, some are what I thought, some were not what I thought.  Ogre's kind of surprised me, I figured him to be a little more to the left.  I think I have done this one before and I was about where Iwannaplay is on the chart.

EDIT: I also thought Chizad would be a little more to the left.  Him and Ogre both I figured would have been around a Right: 2.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 10:08:33 AM by AUTiger1 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Ogre

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 11:27:20 AM »
Interesting, some are what I thought, some were not what I thought.  Ogre's kind of surprised me, I figured him to be a little more to the left.  I think I have done this one before and I was about where Iwannaplay is on the chart.

EDIT: I also thought Chizad would be a little more to the left.  Him and Ogre both I figured would have been around a Right: 2.

Fiscally, I'm as conservative as they come.  I want VERY limited federal government.  I believe in the 10th amendment and states' rights.  I am for unfettered capitalism and low taxes.

I depart from the Republican Party in a lot of social issues.  For instance:

• I believe all drugs should be legal.  Not that I want to sit around my house hopped up on heroine or anything, I just don't think it's the government's place to tell me what I can or cannot put in my own body, as long as I'm not hurting anyone but myself.
  • If you are gay and want to get married, go for it.  I don't give a shit.  Pack fudge until the cows come home for all I care.
  • I am pro-life, but I believe that being pro-life means being pro-life across the board, so therefore I don't believe in the death penalty.

As you can see, I don't really fit in with any political party (except maybe the Libertarians).  I just want government out of my life as much as possible.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 11:37:32 AM »
I thought I would have been more libertarian.

My Political Views
I am a right social moderate
Right: 5.48, Libertarian: 0.22

Political Spectrum Quiz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 11:37:59 AM »
Fiscally, I'm as conservative as they come.  I want VERY limited federal government.  I believe in the 10th amendment and states' rights.  I am for unfettered capitalism and low taxes.

I depart from the Republican Party in a lot of social issues.  For instance:

• I believe all drugs should be legal.  Not that I want to sit around my house hopped up on heroine or anything, I just don't think it's the government's place to tell me what I can or cannot put in my own body, as long as I'm not hurting anyone but myself.
  • If you are gay and want to get married, go for it.  I don't give a shit.  Pack fudge until the cows come home for all I care.
  • I am pro-life, but I believe that being pro-life means being pro-life across the board, so therefore I don't believe in the death penalty.

As you can see, I don't really fit in with any political party (except maybe the Libertarians).  I just want government out of my life as much as possible.

I'm with you on all of that, but the death penalty, and basically take the opposite stance. It's one of the very few things I stray from the Libertarian party on. I'm personally pro-life, legally pro-choice, and I have no qualms about watching a multiple child rapist/murderer fry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 11:38:59 AM »
My Political Views
I am a far-right social libertarian
Right: 7.76, Libertarian: 4.67

Political Spectrum Quiz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2010, 11:40:36 AM »
I thought I would have been more libertarian.

My Political Views
I am a right social moderate
Right: 5.48, Libertarian: 0.22

Political Spectrum Quiz

This is right about where I would have put you, despite your frequent claims of libertarianism and Ron Paul love.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2010, 11:49:06 AM »
I'm personally pro-life, legally pro-choice, and I have no qualms about watching a multiple child rapist/murderer fry.
:thumsup:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2010, 12:11:07 PM »
This is right about where I would have put you, despite your frequent claims of libertarianism and Ron Paul love.

I think much of it had to do with the context of the questions. Many of them I put neutral and could careless about. FYI - Ive taken this test before with different questions and gotten a much more libertarian result.

"claims"? are you serious?  If I were so anti libertarian like you think I am, I would have been up in the Authoritative area with Obama and the neocons. So I guess we all need to prove it now. I really careless what your perception is. Ive told you my views. Believe it if you want.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Ogre

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2010, 01:04:11 PM »
I'm personally pro-life, legally pro-choice, and I have no qualms about watching a multiple child rapist/murderer fry.

I used to be pro-choice.  I think it all depends on when you think life begins.  To me, life begins at conception.  I was in the room with my wife when she was 7 weeks pregnant and I saw the little flicker of my daughter's heartbeat on the screen.  She had her own unique DNA.  To me, she was a person. 

I still waffle on the death penalty issue.  Today I'm against it, tomorrow I might be for it.  It's an issue that doesn't weigh heavily on me either way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2010, 01:27:06 PM »
My Political Views
I am a center-right moderate social authoritarian
Right: 1.64, Authoritarian: 2.29

Political Spectrum Quiz
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2010, 01:59:18 PM »
To many opened ended questions that were not to the point.

My Political Views
I am a center-right social moderate
Right: 2.71, Libertarian: 0.53

Political Spectrum Quiz

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2010, 02:43:06 PM »
My Political Views
I am a center-right moderate social libertarian
Right: 2.64, Libertarian: 1.98

Political Spectrum Quiz

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2010, 03:47:57 PM »
I don't have time to take that test.

Fry the rapists
Keep government out of my pockets and a woman's uterus
remove the sugar tit from peoples mouth
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."