Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fantasy Baseball

Aubie16

Re: Fantasy Baseball
« Reply #200 on: June 09, 2008, 10:32:19 AM »
I managed to to save my dignity with a great weekend.

And Kaos, believe it or not, is actually tied for the last playoff spot right now.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 10:33:40 AM by Aubie16 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Ogre

« Reply #201 on: June 09, 2008, 02:19:00 PM »
I managed to to save my dignity with a great weekend.

And Kaos, believe it or not, is actually tied for the last playoff spot right now.

I knew Thrilla would choke.  He always does.

nookie and I had a great game last week.  I saw that MaximumKaos is in the playoff hunt, too.  What does that say about half of our league?  A guy who hasn't logged on since the draft is better than half you fuckers.  Yeah, I'm talking to you, No Pepper Please. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #202 on: June 09, 2008, 02:47:09 PM »

nookie and I had a great game last week.  I saw that MaximumKaos is in the playoff hunt, too.  What does that say about half of our league?  A guy who hasn't logged on since the draft is better than half you fuckers.  Yeah, I'm talking to you, No Pepper Please. 
Well, I drafted possibly the best team EVAR.  I can't help it if these loosers all of a sudden forgot how to play baseball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #203 on: June 11, 2008, 11:17:54 AM »

I said at the beginning that I wasn't inclined to manage it.  I created a team just to fluff up the totals.  Expected to finish last and give some of you micro-managers a breather when facing my squad. Don't know how to "manage" it, hell I HATE managing. It's all I do all day long these days. The last thing I want to do is make another fucking decision.

Unbelievable that my untouched team is still looking at a playoff.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

chinook

« Reply #204 on: June 15, 2008, 09:40:47 PM »
I said at the beginning that I wasn't inclined to manage it.  I created a team just to fluff up the totals.  Expected to finish last and give some of you micro-managers a breather when facing my squad. Don't know how to "manage" it, hell I HATE managing. It's all I do all day long these days. The last thing I want to do is make another fucking decision.

Unbelievable that my untouched team is still looking at a playoff.

thanks for the smack this week.  may gene and raven rot in hell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #205 on: June 18, 2008, 05:57:54 PM »
DAMN IT OGRE!!!

You stole Mike Gonzales out from under me! I logged in with the bright idea of picking him up today and guess what I found?
 :cage:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

Ogre

« Reply #206 on: June 18, 2008, 07:24:44 PM »
DAMN IT OGRE!!!

You stole Mike Gonzales out from under me! I logged in with the bright idea of picking him up today and guess what I found?
 :cage:

Nicholas Cage?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #207 on: June 24, 2008, 01:52:54 PM »
You silly, silly bastards.  There is a lot of baseball left to be played.  Players get hot, get cold, and get injured.  I still feel that it's anyone's game.  And now that I have realized that you can't be a Braves fan and play fantasy baseball with your favorite Braves players,  you all better watch the fuck out.  2 Balls 1 Bat will be in the playoffs.  Huddy and Chipper will suffice just fine in meeting my Braves needs.

I shouldn't have any more players on the DL as my roster has been rampant with injuries.  It's ya'lls turn now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #208 on: June 24, 2008, 02:13:06 PM »
There is definitely an ebb and flow.  I've sucked ass the past three weeks after being on a tear prior to that.  My hitting has gone in the shitter and my pitching has been horrible.  Hopefully I can get it turned around this week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #209 on: July 03, 2008, 01:18:49 AM »
Will someone please look at my team and my profile and tell me my damn yahoo username! I lost it and I haven't login in weeks!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Ogre

« Reply #210 on: July 03, 2008, 07:25:42 AM »
Will someone please look at my team and my profile and tell me my damn yahoo username! I lost it and I haven't login in weeks!

Your Yahoo user name is:  jumbofatton.

That's a great excuse as to why you're in last place right now. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #211 on: July 03, 2008, 12:11:55 PM »

jumbofatton
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #212 on: July 14, 2008, 05:02:25 PM »
Well, we're halfway through the season, and there hasn't been much of a shakeup at the top over the recent weeks.  Even though I laid the wood to the 1st place Lollygaggers last week, Aubie 16 still holds a commanding lead - up 5 games on 2nd place nookie, and 10 on the resilient Muffdivers. 

Maximum Kaos is holding steady in 8th place, even though the manager has not logged on in months.  The Widowmakers are getting beaten like they stole something, and sitting in dead last.

Here's to the Muffdivers cranking it up a notch in the 2nd half of the season!  I'm coming for you, 2Balls1Bat.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #213 on: July 14, 2008, 05:48:21 PM »
Well, we're halfway through the season, and there hasn't been much of a shakeup at the top over the recent weeks.  Even though I laid the wood to the 1st place Lollygaggers last week, Aubie 16 still holds a commanding lead - up 5 games on 2nd place nookie, and 10 on the resilient Muffdivers. 

Maximum Kaos is holding steady in 8th place, even though the manager has not logged on in months.  The Widowmakers are getting beaten like they stole something, and sitting in dead last.

Here's to the Muffdivers cranking it up a notch in the 2nd half of the season!  I'm coming for you, 2Balls1Bat.

You are lucky that there are only 4 games this week instead of 7.  I will see you in the playoffs.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #214 on: July 14, 2008, 06:03:13 PM »
You are lucky that there are only 4 games this week instead of 7.  I will see you in the playoffs.

Not at the rate you're going.  You'll be playing for the Consolation Prize, bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #215 on: July 14, 2008, 09:56:40 PM »
I hang my head in shame in respect to this last week. I shook up the roster a little bit in response. Need to light a fire under some asses.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #216 on: July 15, 2008, 10:45:13 AM »
Thanks Thrilla, I needed someone to whip up on, to get my team going in the right direction.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #217 on: July 15, 2008, 10:48:22 AM »
Suck on that fuckers...I am all the way up to 11th place now.  Look out!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Aubie16

« Reply #218 on: July 23, 2008, 09:03:36 PM »
 :sad: :sad: :sad:

I am losing 7-1 to Jumbo at this point in time. The team in last freaking place. I am staring at 2 straight losses.

My lead has been shrinking faster than Georgia Costanza in a cold pool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #219 on: July 24, 2008, 12:23:14 AM »
:sad: :sad: :sad:

I am losing 7-1 to Jumbo at this point in time. The team in last freaking place. I am staring at 2 straight losses.

My lead has been shrinking faster than Georgia Costanza in a cold pool.
To make it worse I had to reset my account and I cant log on, haven't been on in months :rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.