Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Fantasy Baseball

Ogre

Re: Fantasy Baseball
« Reply #120 on: April 14, 2008, 03:27:15 PM »
Hell yeah, the Death Dealers are kicking ass and taking names, bitches.   :box:

The Muffdivers are coming after you.  We took one on the chin from Jarhead's group, but we've made some changes in the lineup and I think we'll do a little better this week. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #121 on: April 14, 2008, 03:29:12 PM »
This just in...No Pepper Please is teh suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Ogre

« Reply #122 on: April 14, 2008, 03:35:26 PM »
This just in...No Pepper Please is teh suck.

Wha?  I thought you were 'cleaning house' in the draft!  What happened?

Side note:  This week there is a battle between the bottom two teams:  2 Balls 1 Bat vs. MaximumKaos.  Who will suck the worst?  Stay tuned to find out.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #123 on: April 14, 2008, 03:41:26 PM »
The Muffdivers are coming after you.  We took one on the chin from Jarhead's group, but we've made some changes in the lineup and I think we'll do a little better this week. 

I too had to make some lineup changes.  Prince I forgot how to hit the long ball Fielder, is bringing me down.  And if anybody is curious, no I won't trade him, surely he'll get on track sometime before the damn All Star break.

2 Balls 1 Bat vs MaximumKaos = Pillow Fight of the week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #124 on: April 14, 2008, 04:48:21 PM »

Side note:  This week there is a battle between the bottom two teams:  2 Balls 1 Bat vs. MaximumKaos.  Who will suck the worst?  Stay tuned to find out.
The same group that batted almost .400 the first week, slumped to under .200 the second week. 
Also, Roy Oswald is a big fucking pansy boy.
And yes, I WILL consider trade offers for little Nancy Oswalt.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Aubie16

« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2008, 05:14:04 PM »
Big matchup for Jarhead and myself this week. I've had two solid weeks against two good teams so far. Need to keep it going.

My schedule is very top-heavy according to the current standings. If I can stay afloat through the first 1/4 of the season...hopefully I'll make a move towards towards the middle.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

DnATL

• Xcrement talker
« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2008, 05:18:04 PM »
Is there a DL spot?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2008, 05:44:16 PM »

My pillow is loaded with iron anvils.  I will suck the second worst.  Maximum Kaos is lucky as I tried to start the Big Hurt tonight but I'm no good with teh yahoos.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2008, 05:56:08 PM »
Is there a DL spot?

Yes. If you are in drag and drop mode...pick up the guy who is on the DL and start to drag him...an open DL spot will open at the bottom of your lineup. You can then add another player to your team.

Note: This only works if the player is actually on the DL.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 05:56:40 PM by Aubie16 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2008, 09:11:51 AM »
My pillow is loaded with iron anvils.  I will suck the second worst.  Maximum Kaos is lucky as I tried to start the Big Hurt tonight but I'm no good with teh yahoos.

I freely admit that I have no idea what I'm doing.  I've looked at the thing once and then didn't really know what I was looking at.  Whatever happens with that team will just happen on its own.  As I predicted prior to putting it out there, the team will be fodder for other's cannons.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Thrilla

« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2008, 01:03:45 PM »
I freely admit that I have no idea what I'm doing.  I've looked at the thing once and then didn't really know what I was looking at.  Whatever happens with that team will just happen on its own.  As I predicted prior to putting it out there, the team will be fodder for other's cannons.

I'm laughing as you currently have the lead in our matchup.  I need to go to Fantasy Baseball Bootcamp.  Although I'm still sure that the phrase "it's still early in the season" applies here.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2008, 05:47:40 PM »
Big matchup for Jarhead and myself this week. I've had two solid weeks against two good teams so far. Need to keep it going.

My schedule is very top-heavy according to the current standings. If I can stay afloat through the first 1/4 of the season...hopefully I'll make a move towards towards the middle.

Kicking my ass so far.  I'm fucked with my starting pitching this week.  Three of them make starts on the same day.  And that's their only start this week.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2008, 06:36:29 PM »
Kicking my ass so far.  I'm fucked with my starting pitching this week.  Three of them make starts on the same day.  And that's their only start this week.

Yeah that was a product of the fact that lots of teams had Monday off...and 3 of my guys had the best day of their season so far. I expect it to become more of a game later in the week. Definitely a nice way to start for me...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2008, 10:33:32 AM »
Ok, I admit I had no idea how addicting this game could be.  I find that I've added roster changes to my normal morning work routine.  Am I the only one who is addicted to this shit?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #134 on: April 16, 2008, 10:41:01 AM »
Ok, I admit I had no idea how addicting this game could be.  I find that I've added roster changes to my normal morning work routine.  Am I the only one who is addicted to this shit?
I am right there with you, but BFC doesn't like the Yahoo's, so I have to make my roster changes at night.  It has become a part of my evening ritual, especially on Sunday night though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2008, 11:07:45 AM »

Yep...welcome to fantasy sports hell...once you become addicted...there is no stopping it!!! I check my team like 10 times a day. I purchased the stat tracker and get fucking pissed when Kenji Johjima (which I could not fucking care less about him or the Mariners) strikes out with less than 2 outs and a man on third...I hate when these fuckers cost me an RBI!!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2008, 11:09:09 AM »
Yep...welcome to fantasy sports hell...once you become addicted...there is no stopping it!!! I check my team like 10 times a day. I purchased the stat tracker and get fucking pissed when Kenji Johjima (which I could not fucking care less about him or the Mariners) strikes out with less than 2 outs and a man on third...I hate when these fuckers cost me an RBI!!!

What are your thoughts about buying the stat tracker?  Is it worth the $15?  I've thought about getting it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2008, 11:12:52 AM »
Hell yes it is...I love it. And I think it was only $10. I couldn't go without it. But then again, you are talking to a dude that also has a subscription to MLB.TV so I can watch all the Cubs games on my computer!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

chinook

« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2008, 02:00:12 PM »
What are your thoughts about buying the stat tracker?  Is it worth the $15?  I've thought about getting it.

only fantasy geeks buy that shit. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thrilla

« Reply #139 on: April 18, 2008, 01:00:09 PM »

Ditto.  I didnt' think I'd like it and even though I'm second to last, it's still interesting to see how each day pans out and I'm addicted to toying with the lineup.  Especially on days after Chipper Jones hits two home runs and has a batting average for the week of .583, with Derek Jeter right behind him with a .471 batting average and 7 RBI's.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions