Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

NCAA Bans Tiger Prowl

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
Re: NCAA Bans Tiger Prowl
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2010, 11:05:31 AM »
Just curious, is not the AD at TN the guy people say is Sabans "buddy"?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2010, 11:12:02 AM »
Link showing that Alabama got it "pushed through"?
Behind the scene deals usually never get brought to the public's attention....especially when dealing with SPuat football.  Imagine the public humiliation that Coach little bitch would endure if it came out that it was him behind the cracking down of Auburn's recruiting efforts.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2010, 11:21:47 AM »
Behind the scene deals usually never get brought to the public's attention....especially when dealing with SPuat football.  Imagine the public humiliation that Coach little bitch would endure if it came out that it was him behind the cracking down of Auburn's recruiting efforts.
Tin foil isn't very flattering on you. But I do understand that, with you, it is the norm. You have no other way to support the bullshit you spew other than "well it's a secret".
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 11:23:44 AM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2010, 11:22:59 AM »
Tin foil isn't very flattering on you.

He wears a hard hat and carries a big hammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

JR4AU

« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2010, 11:52:48 AM »
I replied to a post that mentioned Alabama three times. It also looked like a bunch of complaining about Alabama as well, i.e., crying. Do I need to explain this further, or do you think you got it? You're pretty upset over this Tiger Prowl ban, aren't you? I could have replied to any other post in this thread. I chose the one post that blatently blamed Alabama for this.

Shit now your pathetic ass has resorted to the really, REALLY ignorant tactic of accusing someone on the net of being upset.  Do you bammers all read from the same fucking "Bammer manual for posting stupid shit on Auburn forums"?  Get this dumbass!  I don't have to be upset in the least to tell a stupid bammer to fuck off.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2010, 04:40:15 PM »
Behind the scene deals usually never get brought to the public's attention....especially when dealing with SPuat football.  Imagine the public humiliation that Coach little bitch would endure if it came out that it was him behind the cracking down of Auburn's recruiting efforts.

I was just wondering because it seems in this article that it was the TN AD that was against banning the Tiger Prowl.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2010, 06:35:15 PM »
I was just wondering because it seems in this article that it was the TN AD that was against banning the Tiger Prowl.
If he spoke up about being against it, he probably got a Video Conference Call soon afterwards with Coach little bitch telling him to shut his pie hole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

djsimp

« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2010, 07:59:52 PM »
If he spoke up about being against it, he probably got a Video Conference Call soon afterwards with Coach little bitch telling him to shut his pie hole.

I don't believe that because the ban nullifies any opportunity of copying the "Tiger Prowl".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2010, 08:05:02 PM »
I don't believe that because the ban nullifies any opportunity of copying the "Tiger Prowl".
$Puat only need$ one coach to hold a duffle bag.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2010, 08:19:20 PM »
By the way, the crimson caravan rolled into Birmingham today with none other than ol' Saint Prick at the reins.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Token

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2010, 08:26:36 PM »
$Puat only need$ one coach to hold a duffle bag.

Yeah, but we need a gaggle of coaches to carry all those bitches.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2010, 09:12:42 PM »

Yeah, but we need a gaggle of coaches to carry all those bitches.
Good God, Coach little bitch is a tiny fucker aint he.

His shoulders aren't wider than the MNC Tropy stand and the MNC Tropy stand isn't that much wider than the Crystal Football, which is the size of a regulation college football.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2010, 09:29:24 PM »
Good God, Coach little bitch is a tiny fucker aint he.

His shoulders aren't wider than the MNC Tropy stand and the MNC Tropy stand isn't that much wider than the Crystal Football, which is the size of a regulation college football.

Amazing how such a wee little guy can be vastly superior in football knowledge.  It must be tough for you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2010, 09:42:44 PM »
Amazing how such a wee little guy can be vastly superior in football knowledge.  It must be tough for you.
I thought he laid off this whole height thing when he figured out that Chizik isn't that much taller than Saban. I guess Prowler is feeling a little extra insecure this week.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 09:44:50 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2010, 10:09:23 PM »
Amazing how such a wee little guy can be vastly superior in football knowledge.  It must be tough for you.
Well, he does have a big noggin....he's like a large sized midget.

I thought he laid off this whole height thing when he figured out that Chizik isn't that much taller than Saban. I guess Prowler is feeling a little extra insecure this week.
Yeah...you've paid attention haven't you.  I've just been calling him Coach LITTLE bitch for the last week or so.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2010, 10:23:16 PM »
Is it the midget or the dwarf that has the stubby body with long arms & gigantic melon? Whichever one it is, they really creep me out. Seriously.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Token

« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2010, 10:57:31 PM »
Is it the midget or the dwarf that has the stubby body with long arms & gigantic melon? Whichever one it is, they really creep me out. Seriously.

It's little people. You got that?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2010, 11:06:40 PM »
....or Little Chocolatiers.  .....or wait.... what are we talking about again?  What if it was a little Chocolatier named Crimson Tide Bryant? 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions