Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

TETRA and EPIC Diving featured on NatGeo show

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
TETRA and EPIC Diving featured on NatGeo show
« on: April 27, 2010, 10:46:26 AM »
This is a press release regarding the Heavy Lift and Diving Divisions of the company I work for.  Should be interesting - thought some of you might want to see what we do... not your typical oilfield stuff.

My claim to fame?  I wrote the contract that gave the camera crew access to board our vessels.  Let me know if you want an autograph.

Last summer and Fall 2009, National Geographic crews were filming onboard the Southern Hercules, Arapaho, and DB-1 for a new series entitled “Divers Down.” The episode will feature the crews of EPIC Divers & Marine and TETRA Heavy Lift. 

National Geographic has listed the following description about the episode on their website:

The Gulf of Mexico is home to thousands of gas and oil platforms, in addition to some of the planet's most severe storms. So who do you call when a well or platform stops producing or is toppled by a massive storm? Meet the Delta Divers, a team of highly skilled underwater adventurers who descend where few dare to go to - 300 feet below the water's surface. We'll join them on the dive barge "Southern Hercules" as they head out to repair an aging subsea oil well.

Link to website: http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/inside/4907/Overview#ixzz0lx0OgeMs

Mark your calendar and don’t forget to tune in on May 19th @ 8 p.m. CST to watch the full episode! 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions