Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

WTF Someone tell them Tate's the best in the State QUICK!!!!

Birmingham

Re: WTF Someone tell them Tate's the best in the State QUICK!!!!
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2010, 07:59:36 PM »
edited my smartass remark since I now see you indeed said "teammates" instead of "teammate".
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 08:01:10 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #61 on: April 27, 2010, 08:11:14 PM »
Sure, I hope you do. Why don't you name Ben Tate's present teammates from bama?

I should have asked which of Tate's teammates you were referring to.  I can clearly see Tate having no success so right out of the gate, at the very worst, I could see every Alabama NFL draft member having as much success as him. 

As for his teammate, if you want to make a fucking claim than make it.  Make your statement.  What team mate are you claiming will have equal success?  I can easily see all 3 having equal success as Tate with 2 of them already having more than Tate will ever have.

Make your fucking claim and stop being a fucking pussy because you got called out for being a homer.  I'm I really not supposed to know where current Alabama players are playing in the NFL?  Even if I didn't give a shit about football you're already on a slippery slope trying to ask someone that because it could easily be googled.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #62 on: April 27, 2010, 10:28:30 PM »
I should have asked which of Tate's teammates you were referring to.  I can clearly see Tate having no success so right out of the gate, at the very worst, I could see every Alabama NFL draft member having as much success as him. 

As for his teammate, if you want to make a phuking claim than make it.  Make your statement.  What team mate are you claiming will have equal success?  I can easily see all 3 having equal success as Tate with 2 of them already having more than Tate will ever have.

Make your phuking claim and stop being a phuking pussy because you got called out for being a homer.  I'm I really not supposed to know where current Alabama players are playing in the NFL?  Even if I didn't give a poop about football you're already on a slippery slope trying to ask someone that because it could easily be googled.

How does it feel to be the fish for once and not the bait?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Birmingham

« Reply #63 on: April 27, 2010, 10:55:56 PM »
How does it feel to be the fish for once and not the bait?

Just thought it'd be helpful for him to use names when making his predictions.  You know me, I just try to help people.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 11:34:18 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2010, 09:03:42 AM »
Just thought it'd be helpful for him to use names when making his predictions.  You know me, I just try to help people.

Your a dumb ass at every chance given to you. If you can't answer the simple question then why should I answer yours? Since I would like to keep this a decent conversation, I will better explain myself....to you. Since you apparently miss the previous post referring to this years draft, I guess I should have claimed my "prediction" a little better even though the rest of my post that you picked this from should have done that for you. My "prediction" is years NFL draft, not all time.

Of this years draft, Kareem Jackson has maybe as good of chance to have a successful career as Ben Tate. This is the teammate I was referring too.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions