Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

South Park Censored

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
Re: South Park Censored
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2010, 11:20:46 AM »
Oh, and by the way Token, here is a present:

Put it on...If you are going to act like a bitch you might as well dress like one.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2010, 11:21:56 AM »
Oh, and by the way Token, here is a present:

Put it on...If you are going to act like a bitch you might as well dress like one.

snap.

and we have two rules.

bitch.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2010, 11:24:54 AM »
We have one rule.  Stop bleeding all over your panties and wrap it up.

Honest quest...because I have no idea what was said. But how is whatever he said deleted, and then the "response" southpark video is left up?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2010, 11:26:42 AM »
snap.

and we have two rules.

bitch.
You impress me everyday.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2010, 11:28:02 AM »
Honest quest...because I have no idea what was said. But how is whatever he said deleted, and then the "response" southpark video is left up?
Satire that is edited is different than blatant use of a word to offend...or to push the line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2010, 11:29:31 AM »
I speak for the black community and will decide what is racist and what isn't.

Consider it wrapped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2010, 11:35:16 AM »
Is the "can't take a joke" defense considered "addressing the legitimate issues" or "resorting to an attempt to make anyone who disagrees appear to be an uneducated loon"?

I made a wisecrack.  You shit yourself. 

It was funny in the usual way.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2010, 11:35:53 AM »

I speak for the gaping vagina community and will decide what to cry over and what not to.
Glad we are in agreement.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2010, 11:37:22 AM »
I made a wisecrack.  You shit yourself. 

It was funny in the usual way.
"Wisecrack." I'll take that as "I'm wrong again but don't have the stones to admit it."
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2010, 11:38:11 AM »
Satire that is edited is different than blatant use of a word to offend...or to push the line.

You have no clue in what context that is "edited" in. It is simply saying the word "black" over and over again. If I were black, it would offend me. Just like you saying the commercial over there is for "rednecks". I am no redneck (or southern baptist, in which you also included in your dismissal for stupid Alabama folks) by any means, but I can see the guys point of the commercial.

I am in the middle of you/Chad and the rest of the far right on this board. But you can't have one racist comment and censor the other. I think labeling someone as rednecks is racist.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 11:40:21 AM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2010, 11:39:27 AM »
Consider it wrapped.

If you truly don't understand the difference, then quite frankly, you're a simpleton.

I'm fairly positive that you do, and are just being an asshole.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2010, 11:42:01 AM »
I think labeling someone as rednecks is racist too.
This is the point he tried to make in the post in question, but was much more blunt about it.

And that's a completely asinine comparison.

We'd better delete any post where Auburn fan called any bammer a "redneck" because that is completely equivalent to "the N word".

:rolleyes:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2010, 11:42:49 AM »
You have no clue in what context that is "edited" in. It is simply saying the word "black" over and over again. If I were black, it would offend me. Just like you saying the commercial over there is for "rednecks". I am no redneck (or southern baptist, in which you also included in your dismissal for stupid Alabama folks) by any means, but I can see the guys point of the commercial.

I am in the middle of you/Chad and the rest of the far right on this board. But you can't have one racist comment and censor the other. I think labeling someone as rednecks is racist too.
Calling someone a cracker or honkey is racist.  By definition, calling someone a redneck is not racist because anyone from any race could be called a redneck.  The N-Word is used specifically for African Americans, similar to cracker for Caucasians.  

I said the commercial was stupid.  I never said that Baptists were stupid, but even if I did that has nothing to do with race and isn't prohibited.  We don't have a rule against bashing religions/denominations...just saying.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 11:47:09 AM »
Calling someone a cracker or honkey is racist.  By definition, calling someone a redneck is not racist because anyone from any race could be called a redneck.  The N-Word is used specifically for African Americans, similar to cracker for Caucasians.  

I said the commercial was stupid.  I never said that Baptists were stupid, but even if I did that has nothing to do with race and isn't prohibited.  We don't have a rule against bashing religions/denominations...just saying.

I disagree.  I have heard many whites and some canines referred to as N******.   In fact, I saw it twice on Pink Floyd's The Wall.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2010, 11:48:19 AM »

Fair enough. I still think the southpark thing should be erased.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 11:49:30 AM »
"Wisecrack." I'll take that as "I'm wrong again but don't have the stones to admit it."

No, you should take it as "Chiz is hysterical"  

Nice word thrashing, btw.  It went as I predicted after the first entry. 

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2010, 11:56:02 AM »
Without commenting on this current dispute, I will say this:

There are TWO fucking rules here.  The moderators are charged with enforcing them as they see fit.

You can say just about anything under the sun.  You can call each other cum-belching, bull-raping, sons of motherless goats.

If you're pushing the envelope, it'll probably get deleted.  If you're too stupid to realize that it's offensive, then you should go somewhere that will hold your hand.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Token

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2010, 11:57:07 AM »

Jesus H. Christ.  I said I wasn't going to comment on this any further, but I'm going to address this one post then I'll knock it off.

I didn't say redneck = slang term used against the African American race.  I said you guys USE the term redneck in the same manner.  Agreeing with Tim James' stance doesn't make someone a redneck.  You guys only used the term "redneck" to demean anyone who agreed with the position.  

Calling someone ignorant because they will vote for a person based on one opinion while disregarding all others is a legitimate claim.  Calling someone an ignorant redneck for the same reason is using the term "redneck" in a demeaning way.  It was used numerous times and had no relevance regarding the topic at hand.  

In essence, it was used in the same manner as the "other" word.  No purpose other than to demean people, their opinions and generally piss them off.  

I absolutely did NOT use the word in a demeaning manner.  
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 12:12:48 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2010, 11:59:12 AM »
Jesus H. Christ.  I said I wasn't going to comment on this any further, but I'm going to address this one post then I'll knock it off.

I didn't say redneck = slang term used against the African American race.  I said you guys USE the term redneck in the same manner.  Agreeing with Tim James' stance doesn't make someone a redneck.  You guys only used the term "term" redneck to demean anyone who agreed with the position.  

Calling someone ignorant because they will vote for a person based on one opinion while disregarding all others is a legitimate claim.  Calling someone an ignorant redneck for the same reason is using the term "redneck" in a demeaning way.  It was used numerous times and had no relevance regarding the topic at hand.  

In essence, it was used in the same manner as the "other" word.  No purpose other than to demean people, their opinions and generally piss them off.  

Sure it does to the "enlightened" around here.   :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2010, 12:01:14 PM »

I didn't say redneck = slang term used against the African American race.  I said you guys USE the term redneck in the same manner.  Agreeing with Tim James' stance doesn't make someone a redneck.  You guys only used the term "term" redneck to demean anyone who agreed with the position.  

Well said...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions