Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Jesus H. Christ...Sweet Home Alabama...

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
Re: Jesus H. Christ...Sweet Home Alabama...
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2010, 08:50:34 PM »
South Park
SNL and
The Daily Show

Not major news outlets.  Neither are MSNBC, the American Urban Network and Family Guy. 

Fuck being the laughingstock. Who cares? 
He's making his rounds on Fox News tonight. That was the one acceptable news outlet, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2010, 09:04:01 PM »
He's making his rounds on Fox News tonight. That was the one acceptable news outlet, right?

Umm...  Kaos is now a "guest"?????
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2010, 10:49:48 PM »
مصیبت این بازیکن خط حمله بود بیش از حد
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2010, 11:42:15 PM »
Umm...  Kaos is now a "guest"?????

Yep...nice going fellas. You got what you wanted.... :rolleyes:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #144 on: April 30, 2010, 03:33:59 PM »
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4172717/learn-english-ad-campaign-stirs-emotions

Here's the only acceptable major news outlet, The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News.

Granted, O'Reilly wasn't there, but it's still telling when his stand-in, is this critical.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #145 on: April 30, 2010, 04:47:32 PM »
http://video.foxnews.com/v/4172717/learn-english-ad-campaign-stirs-emotions

Here's the only acceptable major news outlet, The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News.

Granted, O'Reilly wasn't there, but it's still telling when his stand-in, is this critical.

Dude, you can seriously let it go now. The dude left the board. You're arguing with yourself on this particular point.

BTW - That was Juan Williams, who is probably the polar opposite of Bill O'Reilly on the spectrum.  I used his name before in a post to VandyVol as an example of Fox giving another viewpoint.

Again - I never said I was voting for Tim James and I never said I approved of the ad. I personally think there are more pressing issues.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #146 on: April 30, 2010, 06:39:23 PM »
Dude, you can seriously let it go now. The dude left the board. You're arguing with yourself on this particular point.

BTW - That was Juan Williams, who is probably the polar opposite of Bill O'Reilly on the spectrum.  I used his name before in a post to VandyVol as an example of Fox giving another viewpoint.

Again - I never said I was voting for Tim James and I never said I approved of the ad. I personally think there are more pressing issues.
So now there's better things to worry about, because Kaos isn't around anymore? I was just as much presenting that information to you and GarMan.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #147 on: May 01, 2010, 12:47:47 PM »
So now there's better things to worry about, because Kaos isn't around anymore? I was just as much presenting that information to you and GarMan. 
Huh?  Look SugarShorts, this Fox News fetish that you and your gurlz promote is all yours.  I don't even watch the channel very often, and I actually flip between the networks just about equally.  I can't even remember the last time that I spent more than 5-10 minutes watching it, and with my exposure to the various news outlets being about equal, it's just a silly dishonest stretch to claim that one is anymore biased than the other.  We just have 50 on the Left and about 2 or 3 on the Right. 

And, I just love it when you queens throw your stereotypes around at everyone who disagrees with you.  Your rants against Christians, Conservatives, heterosexuals, Baptists, white men and others are just as offensive and prejudiced to many as a racist might be to a minority person, but that’s just another trait of your “enlightened” way of thinking.  It’s so far superior to anybody else’s.  In fact, everybody else is just wrong, if they disagree with you, and if they happen to agree with you, they’re still wrong because you’ll always be more right than everyone else.  But, continue on... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

« Reply #148 on: May 01, 2010, 02:33:30 PM »
Your rants against Christians, Conservatives, heterosexuals, Baptists, white men and others are just as offensive and prejudiced to many as a racist might be to a minority person, but that’s just another trait of your “enlightened” way of thinking. 

I'm all of these things and I'm not offended by anything Chizad or AWK said.  Mostly because I agree with them on many issues because I'm a reasonable thinking human being. Something you seem to lack.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2010, 03:10:43 PM »
I'm all of these things and I'm not offended by anything Chizad or AWK said.  Mostly because I agree with them on many issues because I'm a reasonable thinking human being. Something you seem to lack.

There you have it folks.  Typed us nice and neat for everyone to read.  Unless you agree with Chizad or AWK, you are not a reasonable thinking human being.

:taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2010, 03:21:02 PM »
There you have it folks.  Typed us nice and neat for everyone to read.  Unless you agree with Chizad or AWK, you are not a reasonable thinking human being.

That's not what I said. I said Garman's not. I disagree with AWK and Chizad on a lot of things. But I'm not going to let the fact that I'm a Southern Baptist, hinder me from rationalizing things and supporting ideas that are different than the majority of my denomination.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2010, 03:39:00 PM »
That's not what I said. I said Garman's not. I disagree with AWK and Chizad on a lot of things. But I'm not going to let the fact that I'm a Southern Baptist, hinder me from rationalizing things and supporting ideas that are different than the majority of my denomination.

So, Garman's not a reasonable thinking human being because he doesn't agree with AWK and Chizad?  How is that different?  

I don't agree with a lot of Garman's opinions.  I don't agree with a lot of AWK or Chizad's opinions either.  And I definitely don't believe anyone should be forced to keep legal papers on them, be shot on sight, or pulled over and questioned by authorities based on ethnicity.  

I also don't believe people aren't capable of rationalized thinking if they don't agree with a certain position.  You can say that's not what you meant, but it's more than obvious a few people hold that exact position.

Agree to disagree?  Not with some.  You either believe ___________ or you're an ignorant redneck.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 03:40:38 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #152 on: May 01, 2010, 05:43:47 PM »

He said it...  It's like an admission of sorts. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

GarMan

« Reply #153 on: May 01, 2010, 06:05:13 PM »
This has been going from thread-to-thread in here, so I'm not sure if you've even been keeping up or have the full context.  If you happen disagree with these guys, it's usually because you're Christian, Conservative, heterosexual, Baptist, white man or something else.  There's no rationalizing things with them when they start with their narrow-minded stereotypes, and if anyone else does it toward one of their pet demographic groups, they're the first ones to call you a bigot.  That's it...
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 06:20:49 PM by GarMan »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #154 on: May 01, 2010, 06:47:38 PM »
Agree to disagree?  Not with some.  You either believe ___________ or you're an ignorant redneck.
Rumor has it this has resulted in 2 pretty decent people walking away from here. Neither of them were ignorant rednecks either.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
« Reply #155 on: May 02, 2010, 08:29:03 AM »
I usually stay out of the politics, but Tim did go to Auburn.  That's another reason to vote for him and I'm a redneck and he likes rednecks.  So I'm going to vote for him just because he made that great commercial and all the lefties on the talk show circuit of dogging him even Paul Feinbaum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
« Reply #156 on: May 02, 2010, 12:25:39 PM »
This has been going from thread-to-thread in here, so I'm not sure if you've even been keeping up or have the full context.  If you happen disagree with these guys, it's usually because you're Christian, Conservative, heterosexual, Baptist, white man or something else.  There's no rationalizing things with them when they start with their narrow-minded stereotypes, and if anyone else does it toward one of their pet demographic groups, they're the first ones to call you a bigot.  That's it...
Link? From me, not someone else. Unlike other topics however, in this particular case, I will make that distinction.

If you saw that commercial and actually thought he made a good point...you might be a redneck. If you thought that it should be a top priority issue for Alabama to spend millions of dollars so that other languages are not accommodated on a learner's permit exam, because in your mind it's "catering to them Mexicans"...you might be a redneck. If you don't realize, or worse, care, that this would discourage the Korean and German industries who have recently been creating jobs in our state from doing so...you might be a redneck. If you don't realize, or worse care, that we've had these exams in multiple languages until the mid-90's when Alabama changed them to English only, until that was ruled unconstitutional in Federal Court...you might be a redneck. If you didn't learn from the history of that blunder where the state lost millions of dollars in legal fees for trying this the first time...you might be a redneck. If your dad was governor during the time in which it was ruled unconstitutional, but you still must pose the question that ad is based off of...you might be a redneck. If you read this article and still refuse to admit that this policy he is running on would be a colossal failure for Alabama...you might be a redneck.

I usually stay out of the politics, but Tim did go to Auburn.  That's another reason to vote for him and I'm a redneck and he likes rednecks.  So I'm going to vote for him just because he made that great commercial and all the lefties on the talk show circuit of dogging him even Paul Feinbaum.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #157 on: May 02, 2010, 01:14:38 PM »
If you graduated from Auburn, you might be a redneck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #158 on: May 02, 2010, 02:09:59 PM »
If you use the term "redneck", you might be a racist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck

Redneck is a derogatory slang term to refer to poor white Southern farmers in the United States.[1] It is similar in meaning to "cracker".

Because if Wikipedia says it.....
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 02:15:10 PM by Token »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GarMan

« Reply #159 on: May 02, 2010, 03:09:53 PM »
Link? From me, not someone else.
Try entire thread after entire thread...  Just about every time you and your gurlz use terms like Christian, Conservative, heterosexual, Baptist, white male and several others, the context and purpose of your use is to immediately demean, discredit, humiliate, classify and slander another or another's position. 

Unlike other topics however, in this particular case, I will make that distinction.

If you saw that commercial and actually thought he made a good point...you might be a redneck. If you thought that it should be a top priority issue for Alabama to spend millions of dollars so that other languages are not accommodated on a learner's permit exam, because in your mind it's "catering to them Mexicans"...you might be a redneck. If you don't realize, or worse, care, that this would discourage the Korean and German industries who have recently been creating jobs in our state from doing so...you might be a redneck. If you don't realize, or worse care, that we've had these exams in multiple languages until the mid-90's when Alabama changed them to English only, until that was ruled unconstitutional in Federal Court...you might be a redneck. If you didn't learn from the history of that blunder where the state lost millions of dollars in legal fees for trying this the first time...you might be a redneck. If your dad was governor during the time in which it was ruled unconstitutional, but you still must pose the question that ad is based off of...you might be a redneck. If you read this article and still refuse to admit that this policy he is running on would be a colossal failure for Alabama...you might be a redneck. 
There you go...  The only distinction I see is your willingness to excuse your use of a derogatory term against another who may have a different opinion or position than you.  Nice distinction...  Point proven again. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions