Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Well I guess I know now

jadennis

Re: Well I guess I know now
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2010, 06:12:11 PM »
That's Shannon Brown from Michigan State...dude can fly.

SKIP TO 35 SECONDS

SKIP TO 16 SECONDS

HOLY poop

SKIP TO 10 SECONDS and 18 SECONDS

« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 06:19:24 PM by jadennis »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2010, 06:30:01 PM »
I'd just like to add that the Food and Drink board on Tigerdroppings.com is one of the most interesting and informative message board on the internet.

...if you like cajun food.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2010, 08:31:15 AM »
I thought Fischer was too old to do that. Holy crap that kid can jump. In that last clip, he has to duck to keep from hitting his head on the rim. And he doesn't look that tall either. That is impressive...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2010, 11:12:20 AM »
I thought Fischer was too old to do that. Holy crap that kid can jump. In that last clip, he has to duck to keep from hitting his head on the rim. And he doesn't look that tall either. That is impressive...

I happened to see that Lakers/Rockets game live when he made that block.  I was rewinding and watching it over and over...couldn't believe how high he jumped.

So then I see he's in the Dunk Contest.  I tune in, specifically to see him.  He turns in probably the most lackluster, disappointing performance.  He would have done better if he just set up a 3 on 3 pick up game and dunked on everyone in the midst of play.  That would have been his best bet, because his contest dunks were pretty worthless.

AT MICHIGAN STATE

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

boartitz

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2010, 08:53:35 PM »
I know this is confusing to you but because you have such a generic mascot you in return share that mascot with many other schools.  I know it's hard to determine what school is represented by the name tigerdroppings and that at first glance the word "droppings" would lead you to incorrectly assume it was an Auburn board but you'd be wrong.  Tigerdroppings is an LSU board.
All things Tiger, huh. I'd like to see you on Woopig.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2010, 11:28:13 PM »
All things Tiger, huh. I'd like to see you on Woopig.

What reason would I have to be there?  You're a middle of the road program that nobody cares about.  Just being honest, if I thought there'd be a point I'd sign up over there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions