Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Not a bad pick up for Auburn on A-day

Birmingham

Not a bad pick up for Auburn on A-day
« on: April 17, 2010, 09:40:17 PM »
He's the #1 safety in the country per Scout.com  He's a lock to be a 5 star on every site.  Good for you guys.

Not a bad offer list either... Alabama, Cincinnati, Colorado, Florida, Florida State, Louisville, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, South Carolina, South Florida, Texas Tech, USC.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Hasean-Clinton-Dix-106914
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 09:44:55 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Aubie16

Re: Not a bad pick up for Auburn on A-day
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 09:52:24 PM »
Your life must really suck.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Birmingham

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 11:25:31 PM »
Holy Shit, LaMichael Fanning just committed to Auburn also.  You guys are having a HUGE day.  Not really a surprise, in my opinion, since he goes to Auburn High school. 

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-LaMichael-Fanning-90513
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 11:28:03 PM »
Your life must really suck.

Dude seems to live and breath Auburn.  Gotta say though, he's persistent in ignoring EVERYBODY telling him EVERY FUCKING DAY just how pathetic he seems. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 11:28:33 PM »
You officially no longer server any purpose on this board.  The occasional quality input you used to  add to conversations no longer exists.  

Congratulations on purging yourself of what little worth you previously had.  You are now only a Bammer douche.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Birmingham

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 11:37:17 PM »
You officially no longer server any purpose on this board.  The occasional quality input you used to  add to conversations no longer exists.  

Congratulations on purging yourself of what little worth you previously had.  You are now only a Bammer douche.

Jade, I'm not here to serve you so my posts not gratifying or fulfilling you means poop to me.  The fact that you say my worth and purpose is gone on this message board tells me you think worth and purpose can be had by what you do on this message board.  That sir, would be what I consider absolutely phuking sad.

The fact that I take this place with a grain of salt, leaving my worth and purpose to be provided by other parts of my life, couldn't make me happier.

War Damn Eagle by the way, I thought you'd be happier about your new commits.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 11:38:43 PM by Birmingham »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2010, 11:58:21 PM »
Jade, I'm not here to serve you so my posts not gratifying or fulfilling you means poop to me.  The fact that you say my worth and purpose is gone on this message board tells me you associate worth and purpose can be had by what you do on this message board.  That sir, would be what I consider absolutely phuking sad.

The fact that I take this place with a grain of salt, leaving my worth and purpose to be provided by other parts of my life, couldn't make me happier.

War Damn Eagle by the way, I thought you'd be happier about your new commits.

I'm laughing at this.  Seriously laughing. 

I said you serve no purpose ON THIS BOARD you douche. 

Your sentence of  "The fact that you say my worth and purpose is gone on this message board tells me you associate worth and purpose can be had by what you do on this message board" is probably one of the more idiotic things I've read on here...maybe anywhere. 

I have no doubt that you serve no purpose in your real, non-internet, daily life as well, but that's merely a coincidence with the fact that you also serve no purpose here. 

It's to the point where reading your threads or posts is completely useless.  Why exactly are you on here again?   The answer to that question is what's sad.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010, 12:43:14 AM »
Fuck you Birmingham, You piece of shit troll. I hope you get ass raped tonight by your brother/uncle/cousin...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 12:52:09 AM »
phuk you Birmingham, You piece of poop troll. I hope you get ass raped tonight by your brother/uncle/cousin...

Jumbo brings the pain in rare form.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Birmingham

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, 01:08:55 AM »
I'm laughing at this.  Seriously laughing. 

I said you serve no purpose ON THIS BOARD you douche. 

Your sentence of  "The fact that you say my worth and purpose is gone on this message board tells me you associate worth and purpose can be had by what you do on this message board" is probably one of the more idiotic things I've read on here...maybe anywhere. 

I have no doubt that you serve no purpose in your real, non-internet, daily life as well, but that's merely a coincidence with the fact that you also serve no purpose here. 

It's to the point where reading your threads or posts is completely useless.  Why exactly are you on here again?   The answer to that question is what's sad.

I'm here because this is where panty waste sensitive bitches get weeded out because of the shit talking thick skinned bastards who are sick of censorship and overly modded boards.  I don't know how you found this place or if someone invited you to come over or what but it seems your confused.  This place is for the rejected and banned.  I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand that I don't give a cat fuck about what you think of me being here.  I'm here because of the same exact reason everyone else is here, Titan and the rest of his cum burps at AUNation decided to see how boring they could make talking about football become.  This place gets less than a tenth of the traffic as AUNation yet the content here bends AUN over the bed.  

I've answered your question so now I have a real question also.  Why aren't you able to stop responding to me?  I obviously get under your skin and you're having a hard time not letting that show.  You continue to try insulting me as if your opinion means more to me than a stain on a mattress.  And then, when I remind you of this, you aren't able to keep yourself from replying.  If I cared about what people think, like you do, I just wouldn't converse with someone that made me as mad as I make you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2010, 01:09:48 AM »
I forgot to add in my diatribe a Big fat mommy part fuck to Jumbo, right in his super pooper.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2010, 01:24:10 AM »
I forgot to add in my diatribe a Big fat mommy part fuck to Jumbo, right in his super pooper.
You need a good fisting to jar all your bullshit loose, Find another trampoline and finish the job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2010, 01:24:24 AM »
Is that the same LaMichael Fanning that was the 2nd string DE last year, was kicked off the basketball team for disciplinary issues and doesn't like to be coached by his DL coach, Don Dunn?  Fanning is a physical specimen, but right now, he looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2010, 01:33:31 AM »
I'm here because this is where panty waste sensitive bitches get weeded out because of the shit talking thick skinned bastards who are sick of censorship and overly modded boards.  I don't know how you found this place or if someone invited you to come over or what but it seems your confused.  This place is for the rejected and banned.  I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand that I don't give a cat fuck about what you think of me being here.  I'm here because of the same exact reason everyone else is here, Titan and the rest of his cum burps at AUNation decided to see how boring they could make talking about football become.  This place gets less than a tenth of the traffic as AUNation yet the content here bends AUN over the bed.  

I've answered your question so now I have a real question also.  Why aren't you able to stop responding to me?  I obviously get under your skin and you're having a hard time not letting that show.  You continue to try insulting me as if your opinion means more to me than a stain on a mattress.  And then, when I remind you of this, you aren't able to keep yourself from replying.  If I cared about what people think, like you do, I just wouldn't converse with someone that made me as mad as I make you.

Playing the AUNation card to gain sympathy with some here is gay, overplayed and stupid.  Nice try, but between this barf of a post, and your attention whore style broken back related posts followed by this shit throws all and any support out of the window.

You're seriously lacking an audience at this point.  Seriously, even your Bama peers are tired of your act here.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2010, 01:39:00 AM »
Playing the AUNation card to gain sympathy with some here is gay, overplayed and stupid.  Nice try, but between this barf of a post, and your attention whore style broken back related posts followed by this poop throws all and any support out of the window.

You're seriously lacking an audience at this point.  Seriously, even your Bama peers are tired of your act here.

Guess you haven't noticed but there are no more Bama peers left on this board.  Lacking an audience???  I know you'll never quit me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 01:40:53 AM »
For the record, I am thoroughly impressed at how much this thread obviously pissed some of you off.  I had no idea I would have this kind of reaction.  All from posting Alabama commits as if they were committing to Auburn.  I will almost certainly do this with every single commit in the future.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 01:49:14 AM »
For the record, I am thoroughly impressed at how much this thread obviously pissed some of you off.  I had no idea I would have this kind of reaction.  All from posting Alabama commits as if they were committing to Auburn.  I will almost certainly do this with every single commit in the future.

Spoken like a true 11 year old.   :rolleyes:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2010, 01:58:27 AM »
Spoken like a true 11 year old.   :rolleyes:

Was that your way of saying you're turned on right now?  You truly are a monster.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2010, 02:00:11 AM »
Hasean has been a bammer commit for some time now....no real surprise.

Fanning, right now, is a project....I'd take Jamichael Payne over Fanning at the DT spot.  If Payne can shed about 10-15 pounds, then Coach Chizik will extend an offer to join the Auburn Family.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Birmingham

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2010, 07:03:13 AM »
Hasean has been a bammer commit for some time now....no real surprise.

Fanning, right now, is a project....I'd take Jamichael Payne over Fanning at the DT spot.  If Payne can shed about 10-15 pounds, then Coach Chizik will extend an offer to join the Auburn Family.

Prowler, you'd never quit me would you?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions