Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

A-Day Thoughts

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
Re: A-Day Thoughts
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2010, 12:20:02 PM »
Ever occur to you that maybe you needed/need someone to be prick to you?

just sayin'.

Possibly. But I was a little white walk-on, playing fucking wide receiver, that was less athletic than most of the players in my position, and that was only where I was because I worked 10 times as hard as anyone on the team. Not sure how I needed to be ignored when walked passed in the hall or not looked at when trying to ask him a direct question.

But whatever. Like I said, he is Auburn's coach now and players seem to like him so whatever works is fine with me.

Me, personally? I don't like him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2010, 01:43:05 PM »
Possibly. But I was a little white walk-on, playing fucking wide receiver, that was less athletic than most of the players in my position, and that was only where I was because I worked 10 times as hard as anyone on the team. Not sure how I needed to be ignored when walked passed in the hall or not looked at when trying to ask him a direct question.

But whatever. Like I said, he is Auburn's coach now and players seem to like him so whatever works is fine with me.

Why does it always have to be about race with you people?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2010, 01:53:25 PM »
Why does it always have to be about race with you people?
What do "you" mean you people?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

JR4AU

« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2010, 01:57:08 PM »

We're all real sorry Rock didn't give you the warm and fuzzies. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2010, 02:00:57 PM »
We're all real sorry Rock didn't give you the warm and fuzzies.  

This is funny.

Fuck you.

fuck it...not worth it...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 02:03:00 PM by War Eagle!!! »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2010, 02:12:42 PM »
This is funny.

Fuck you.

Whatever Greasy...and your secret I don't like coaches.

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2010, 02:16:01 PM »
What do "you" mean you people?

What do YOU mean YOU people?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2010, 02:24:31 PM »
What do YOU mean YOU people?
Pump yo brakes boy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2010, 02:25:45 PM »
Pump yo brakes boy.

I'm a national treasure.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JR4AU

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2010, 02:37:04 PM »
This is funny.

Fuck you.

But you did take the time.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #90 on: April 23, 2010, 07:03:48 PM »
Coach Rock is a racists fucker...but I'd run through a wall for that racist sumbitch.  I understood where he stood, therefore I didn't ask him questions that didn't pertain to his coaching position.  He and one of my HS Coaches and friend (former SPuat player NG Willie Wyatt) were really good friends and would send messages to each other through me, which was pretty fun.  "Coach Rock, Coach Wyatt said you still slow and weak"..."Coach Wyatt, Coach Rock said that you still coaching in HS for a reason."

BTW, Coach Wyatt was a fuckin' bad ass too.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs