Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

These people are being really mean, you should do something about it

Birmingham

I can't believe how mean they're being.  This is so not nice.  We should all tell them that or at least talk about how mean they're being.

http://forum.tidesports.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2918
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

Re: These people are being really mean, you should do something about it
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 02:25:10 AM »
I like that Birmingham. The threat of fear real or otherwise is sometimes enough to cause alarm.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 08:52:07 AM »
I can't believe how mean they're being.  This is so not nice.  We should all tell them that or at least talk about how mean they're being.

:rofl:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 08:57:59 AM »
We shouldn't do anything as Auburn fans.  It would be like walking into a first grade classroom and mocking them for not knowing their algebra, then stealing their lunch money.  But then again, we ARE talking about you Birmingham, so do what you must.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Birmingham

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 11:02:55 AM »
I just think they need to be considerate of how all of this might make all of you feel.  This is serious stuff you know. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 11:05:15 AM »
Birmingham, I've changed my mind about you.  You've gone so juvenile that your posts are now actually a little entertaining.   They previously exemplified perfect bammer doucheness.  But now, as Chopper properly identified, they are so childish, that they've lost their edge and are now kind of humorous.

By the way, your defense mechanism of acting like people's feelings are hurt and that they are angry is pitiful.
 I know it excites you (for some sad, sad reason) to imagine a bunch of Auburn fans banging their keyboards in anger over your posts.   But when someone wants to comment on how much of a douche you are, it doesn't mean they're angry.  It doesn't mean they're thin-skinned.  It doesn't mean they think you're mean and want you to go away because they can't handle it.  

It simply means they think you're a pitiful, childish, douche.  Nothing more.  

As for you most recent posts....well, I don't even know what to say about those.  Check the link below and see if they have some sort of message board or gathering place.  I think maybe it's a better fit for you.

http://pbskids.org/rogers/

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Birmingham

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2010, 11:27:22 AM »
Birmingham, I've changed my mind about you.  You've gone so juvenile that your posts are now actually a little entertaining.   They previously exemplified perfect bammer doucheness.  But now, as Chopper properly identified, they are so childish, that they've lost their edge and are now kind of humorous.

By the way, your defense mechanism of acting like people's feelings are hurt and that they are angry is pitiful.
 I know it excites you (for some sad, sad reason) to imagine a bunch of Auburn fans banging their keyboards in anger over your posts.   But when someone wants to comment on how much of a douche you are, it doesn't mean they're angry.  It doesn't mean they're thin-skinned.  It doesn't mean they think you're mean and want you to go away because they can't handle it.  

It simply means they think you're a pitiful, childish, douche.  Nothing more.  

As for you most recent posts....well, I don't even know what to say about those.  Check the link below and see if they have some sort of message board or gathering place.  I think maybe it's a better fit for you.

http://pbskids.org/rogers/

Thank you, jade.  I don't necessarily agree with what you wrote but you spent a lot of time writing it and I want you to feel like people read it all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions