Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Not a bad pick up for Auburn on A-day

JR4AU

Re: Not a bad pick up for Auburn on A-day
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2010, 07:37:19 AM »
Guess you haven't noticed but there are no more Bama peers left on this board. 

The above is what's known as "a clue"!  Im never on bammer boards.  Holds no fascination to me what you or your moron crimson nation buds think and express about us or bammer.  Wouldn't dream of taking the time to actually sign up and get a screen name on some bammer forum.  How many Auburn people do you see trolling bammer boards?  Not near as many as you see of bammers on Auburn boards.  Every one I go to is polluted with bammers using the anonymity of the net to be as big a fucking jerk as their tiny minds can imagine.  E-courage makes big men out of otherwise pathetic cowardly fucks.   A bammer that would say "War Eagle" to an Auburn fan is as sickening to me as an Auburn Man/Woman that would try to ingratiate themselves to bammers with a hearty "Roll Ti..".......I can't even fucking bring myself to complete it!  Man up Nancy!   Pick a side...THEN...go be with THEM!  Flog your cocks in a big circle jerk over how many people showed up for A-Day.  You and Greasybammer go breed and create a new race of super dipshit fucktards.  I've never understood the mindset of trolling bammers, or the fact that they're bombarded with shouts of just how fucking pathetic they are, yet persist in acting as fucking pathetic as they can.  Dude, it's not us just hating on you...YOU and your kind, are seiously fucking pathetic!         
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 08:31:32 AM »
He's the #1 safety in the country per Scout.com  He's a lock to be a 5 star on every site.  Good for you guys.

Not a bad offer list either... Alabama, Cincinnati, Colorado, Florida, Florida State, Louisville, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio State, South Carolina, South Florida, Texas Tech, USC.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Hasean-Clinton-Dix-106914

Don't worry B'ham, this just gives Auburn two more opportunities to "steal" two more recruits right out of Hobbit pockets. There is still a long way to go till Feb. 3rd 2011, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jmar

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2010, 08:48:29 AM »
Good pick-ups for Bama. Fanning would have to be DT at AU anyway as anyone that seems to be over 255+ eventually moves to the inside. There is a different template for both so that shouldn't surprise. Auburn DE's are required to bring pressure while Greenwood is the last DE at Bama to have sacks (mostly coverage) even remotely in the league with Auburn DE's over the past decade.

Bringing a safety is getting fancy for you guys. Everything else is vanilla save your nickel which Saban subscribes too or some claim he invented. McClain is exceptional and Hightower (injury?) can be as good but only the DB's have made real noise during the years of recruiting famine.

Appreciate the updates though as it is easier to keep up with this way. There is plenty of talent to go around.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions