Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

4/7 Practice Notes and Possible Scrimmage

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
4/7 Practice Notes and Possible Scrimmage
« on: April 07, 2010, 11:43:30 AM »
Lots of interesting faces at practice today.

Practice report, 4/7
Hey everyone. Here is a quick glance at what's happening on the Plains right now. The tackle football team is practicing. I will be posting a photo gallery in a bit.

* One of Auburn's top overall prospects, QB Christian LeMay of Butler High, is at practice. He looks good. Some observers believe he's the region's most highly regarded quarterback.

* Bart Eddins (knee) and Philip Pierre-Louis (knee) were not on the field.

* Officials are on hand, so it's reasonable to assume there will be a scrimmage of some kind this morning. I won't see it. You won't see it. My guess is that none of us will hear about it.

* The wideouts went through their usual array of challenging warm-up catches off the JUGS machine without a single drop. Assistant coach Trooper Taylor was fired up about that.

* Signee Shaun Kitchens attended practice.

* Former players Antarrious Williams and Tommy Jackson also attended practice. They are widely known by their two-letter nicknames: AT and TJ.

* ESPN analyst Craig James attended practice. He seemed out of place with his designer jeans. Maybe it's just me.

Darvin Adams

DeAngelo Benton

Christian LeMay of Butler High.

Clint Moseley getting dragged around by Malzahn's tether.

Antarrious Williams (left) and T.J. Jackson were in the house Wednesday.

ESPN's Craig James, former SMU tailback.

Shaun Kitchens, aspiring wideout, attended practice Wednesday. (Who looks 40)

I found Eric Smith!

Trooper Taylor running the offsides drill. He's trying to coax them to jump before he snaps the ball.

http://jaygtate.blogspot.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: 4/7 Practice Notes and Possible Scrimmage
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 11:48:04 AM »
Damnit, I can't work with a hard on.  Stop that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 11:54:29 AM »
Moseley looks ready to cry.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 12:04:27 PM »
When I saw the pic of Shaun Kitchens, I was immediately wondering what former player/current NFL star was back at practice. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 12:11:37 PM »
Moseley looks ready to cry.

Caption:
"Man, I hope Malz doesn't let go of that thing again.  Last time my nuts were blue for days."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 12:02:18 AM by Buzz Killington »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 07:23:17 PM »
Man that shit was hilarious....

Practice report, 4/7
Hey everyone. Here is a quick glance at what's happening on the Plains right now.  The tackle football team is practicing.  I will be posting a photo gallery in a bit.

* Officials are on hand, so it's reasonable to assume there will be a scrimmage of some kind this morning. I won't see it. You won't see it. My guess is that none of us will hear about it.

* The wideouts went through their usual array of challenging warm-up catches off the JUGS machine without a single drop. Assistant coach Trooper Taylor was fired up about that.

* ESPN analyst Craig James attended practice. He seemed out of place with his designer jeans. Maybe it's just me.

*Clint Moseley getting dragged around by Malzahn's tether.* (I nearly fell out of the chair laughing)

ESPN's Craig James, former SMU tailback. (Death Penalty Smack)

Shaun Kitchens, aspiring wideout, attended practice Wednesday. (Who looks 40)

I found Eric Smith!

Trooper Taylor running the offsides drill. He's trying to coax them to jump before he snaps the ball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2010, 11:45:42 PM »
Someone tell Craig James to fuck off.....we dont want him around our FB facility stirring up shit like he did at TT. Quick - someone alert him that the backup holder was sent to the tool shed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 07:40:05 AM »
Someone tell Craig James to fuck off.....we dont want him around our FB facility stirring up shit like he did at TT. Quick - someone alert him that the backup holder was sent to the tool shed.

I heard it was Colonel Mustard in the library with the pipe wrench.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 09:41:49 AM »
Christian LeMay looks like Nick Cannon. 

and as we all know, Nick Cannon is hilarious...

http://www.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/0_4redyx2b/uiconf_id/530

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 09:43:54 AM by AWK »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 10:32:01 AM »
Christian LeMay looks like Nick Cannon. 

and as we all know, Nick Cannon is hilarious...

http://www.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/0_4redyx2b/uiconf_id/530

But Wayne Brady is NOT. Worst improv ever. Jim Carey and Robin Williams would wipe the floor with him at his own game. End rant on Wayne Brady.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2010, 12:07:39 AM »
Yeah, Craig James was there to do a surprise inspection of our electrical closets. 

You all should read the Texas Monthly article from last month about CML and TT and Craig and his loser son.  Pretty even handed - they were all fucking losers, esp the James kid.

Like I give a shit about a Big 2 + 10 team - even if CTT is the coach now.  Godspeed, CTT and good luck - you will need it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions