Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

The Official 2010 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: The Official 2010 MLB Bitch and Moan Thread
« Reply #340 on: August 06, 2010, 05:01:10 PM »
Well, crabgrass.  The Cubbies are out of town and the ChiSox are in town but they're playing Baltimore (I can't think of anything worse than sitting through a Baltimore/ChiSox game) and then the Yankmees come to town..for which I'm sure tix are Quazivinty Billion Dollahs apiece.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

« Reply #341 on: August 07, 2010, 10:13:14 AM »
Fenway is nice, but I thought the seats too damn close.  At 6'4", I had a hard time fitting.  Still a must see if you've never been.  The time I went, it was the week Ted Williams died, and they had all kinds of stuff up for him.

Of the new parks, PNC Park in Pittsburgh is my favorite.  They nailed all the little things there.  Clemente was number 21, and the right field wall is exactly 21 feet high.

AT&T Park (SF Giants) has PBR on tap, but there's something wrong about paying 8 bucks for a PBR.  However, they also have a Gordon-Biersch there, and yes, they have garlic fries on sale.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #342 on: August 10, 2010, 10:26:16 AM »
6-1 under Buck.......actually feels nice to win some games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #343 on: August 10, 2010, 10:41:31 AM »
6-1 under Buck.......actually feels nice to win some games.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #344 on: August 10, 2010, 11:02:28 AM »

Thanks for the reminder.............
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

« Reply #345 on: August 16, 2010, 07:30:36 AM »
I could apply that fucking picture to the Cards after the Cubs spanked their ass over the weekend.

Let's see, sweep the hottest team in baseball?  Check.

Then proceed to drop 2 of 3 to a team 20 games back?  Check.

I said before the game Sunday that Loshe was going to get rocked, he'd been getting hammered at AA Springfield.  I told my brother in law, 3.2 IP, 10 hits, 7 ER.  Loshe decided to one up me on the shit meter, going 3+, 6 hits, and 7earned.  Fuck you, Loshe.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #346 on: August 24, 2010, 12:54:54 AM »
Suckasstros 3

Phils 2

You are more than welcome, Tomahawk Choppers.

And I am sure the highlight on Sportscenter will be the pickoff throw from Quintero at home to whoever the fuck we have playing shortstop these days.  It will be a highlight because he THREW OUT A PHILLIE DURING AN INTENTIONAL WALK!  The stupid fucker had a massive lead between second and third during a damn intentional walk, and Q just nonchalantly took the intentional outside pitch and then fired the ball out to shortstop to tag the moron out at second base.

:haha:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #347 on: August 24, 2010, 09:09:45 AM »
Suckasstros 3

Phils 2

You are more than welcome, Tomahawk Choppers.

And I am sure the highlight on Sportscenter will be the pickoff throw from Quintero at home to whoever the fuck we have playing shortstop these days.  It will be a highlight because he THREW OUT A PHILLIE DURING AN INTENTIONAL WALK!  The stupid fucker had a massive lead between second and third during a damn intentional walk, and Q just nonchalantly took the intentional outside pitch and then fired the ball out to shortstop to tag the moron out at second base.

Thanks...since we lost, it kept the Phils at 2.5 back
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

« Reply #348 on: August 24, 2010, 10:30:17 AM »
Thanks...since we lost, it kept the Phils at 2.5 back
Look, I can't fix all the world's problems.  I just do what I can.  Your sorry team is on its own.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #349 on: August 24, 2010, 01:20:06 PM »
Look, I can't fix all the world's problems.  I just do what I can.  Your sorry team is on its own.

No, without that loss to the Stros, the Phils would be getting a little TOO close for comfort.   1.5 seems worlds away from 2.5 for some reason.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

« Reply #350 on: August 25, 2010, 11:41:53 PM »
No, without that loss to the Stros, the Phils would be getting a little TOO close for comfort.   1.5 seems worlds away from 2.5 for some reason.

On behalf of the Astros, you Tomahawkers are welcome.

And Q gets ANOTHER pickoff at second - this time it was Jimmy Fucking Rollins...

Ten bucks says Uncle Drayton trades Q in the offseason for some washed up shot knee'd old has been.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #351 on: August 26, 2010, 12:02:13 AM »

On behalf of the Astros, you Tomahawkers are welcome.

And Q gets ANOTHER pickoff at second - this time it was Jimmy Fucking Rollins...

Ten bucks says Uncle Drayton trades Q in the offseason for some washed up shot knee'd old has been.

Thank you Astros, because we just got our asses swept by the Rockies.  I'm not sure how it's possible to go up 10-1 in 3 innings and end up losing the game, but we did it.   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #352 on: August 26, 2010, 08:42:30 AM »
In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't, the Cubs have managed to win a few here and there, and are threatening to climb out of the cellar.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #353 on: August 26, 2010, 10:35:49 AM »
In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't, the Cubs have managed to win a few here and there, and are threatening to climb out of the cellar.

All it took was peddling Derrick Lee off on us so he could stop hitting altogether.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #354 on: August 26, 2010, 10:48:57 AM »
Thank you Astros, because we just got our asses swept by the Rockies.  I'm not sure how it's possible to go up 10-1 in 3 innings and end up losing the game, but we did it.   :sad:

All hail the apparent miracle that is the Houston Astros.  Funny, it seems that the Phils and the Braves are in synch with winning and losing. 

Yesterday, I stuck my head in the sand after that terrible game.  Franchise comeback record for the mountain men.   :taunt:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #355 on: August 26, 2010, 11:31:35 AM »
All hail the apparent miracle that is the Houston Astros.  Funny, it seems that the Phils and the Braves are in synch with winning and losing. 

Yesterday, I stuck my head in the sand after that terrible game.  Franchise comeback record for the mountain men.   :taunt:

thanks GOD for the Astros.....I feel like I owe TW a beer or 6. We had a chance to get the lead out to 4-5 games and we blow it. Again, without the stros, we might be in second place at the moment.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

« Reply #356 on: August 26, 2010, 02:54:39 PM »
The Houston Suckasstros - Helping Other Teams Win the Division Since 2008.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #357 on: August 31, 2010, 07:29:12 AM »
Pujols, it's not your job to make excuses. That's all you guys do good! It's either a leg thing or a spiritual thing, or a psychological thing, or a heart attack!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #358 on: August 31, 2010, 10:43:14 AM »
Pujols, it's not your job to make excuses. That's all you guys do good! It's either a leg thing or a spiritual thing, or a psychological thing, or a heart attack!

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #359 on: August 31, 2010, 11:04:30 AM »

So...Who lit a fire under the Astro's collective asses? 

Even though it is too little too late.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."