Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

ahh, The smell of fart in the morning.

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
ahh, The smell of fart in the morning.
« on: April 08, 2010, 03:47:44 PM »
The human race amazes me.

Oklahoma City man with 'fetish for flatulence' tells police he was sexually assaulted
FROM STAFF REPORTS    Published: April 7, 2010

An Oklahoma City man seeking a "friend" who shares his "fetish for flatulence" told police he was sexually assaulted by a man he met online, according to police report released today.

The 27-year-old man told police Friday he exchanged phone numbers in January with another man, who sent text messages with graphic sexual questions and comments, some of which the victim saved and showed to police.

The victim agreed to meet the man March 27 and went to his Oklahoma City apartment about 11 p.m. because the man said he would "fart for me," the victim told police.

The police report said the victim has autism.

The man took the victim into his bedroom and began to sexually assault him, which the victim said he pretended to enjoy because he was scared and is "not much of a fighter," according to the report. The victim told police the man threatened to beat him up.

The man told the victim to leave about 1 a.m. because his mother was going to wake up and leave for work soon, the report states. The victim did not report the incident until Friday because he was embarrassed, he told police.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-man-with-fetish-for-flatulence-tells-police-he-was-sexually-assaulted/article/3452057?custom_click=masthead_topten#ixzz0kXWsokG7
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
Re: ahh, The smell of fart in the morning.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 10:39:01 AM »
The human race amazes me.

Oklahoma City man with 'fetish for flatulence' tells police he was sexually assaulted
FROM STAFF REPORTS    Published: April 7, 2010

An Oklahoma City man seeking a "friend" who shares his "fetish for flatulence" told police he was sexually assaulted by a man he met online, according to police report released today.

The 27-year-old man told police Friday he exchanged phone numbers in January with another man, who sent text messages with graphic sexual questions and comments, some of which the victim saved and showed to police.

The victim agreed to meet the man March 27 and went to his Oklahoma City apartment about 11 p.m. because the man said he would "fart for me," the victim told police.

The police report said the victim has autism.

The man took the victim into his bedroom and began to sexually assault him, which the victim said he pretended to enjoy because he was scared and is "not much of a fighter," according to the report. The victim told police the man threatened to beat him up.

The man told the victim to leave about 1 a.m. because his mother was going to wake up and leave for work soon, the report states. The victim did not report the incident until Friday because he was embarrassed, he told police.

Read more: http://newsok.com/oklahoma-city-man-with-fetish-for-flatulence-tells-police-he-was-sexually-assaulted/article/3452057?custom_click=masthead_topten#ixzz0kXWsokG7

I'm really at a loss for a comment here. Where do I start?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 10:56:01 AM »
Someone fart on me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GarMan

• Alpha Male, Cigar Connoisseur and Smart Ass
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 11:56:55 AM »
I'm really at a loss for a comment here. Where do I start? 
DADT?  Just a thought... 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them.  - Winston Churchill

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.  - Mark Twain

Nothing says "Obey Me" like a bloody head on a fence post!  - Stewie Griffin

"Every government interference in the economy consists of giving an unearned benefit, extorted by force, to some men at the expense of others."  - Ayn Rand

dallaswareagle

• Standing on holy ground.
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 01:36:24 PM »
Someone fart on me.

Hope this helps:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.' That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.'