Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Tiger Say "Roll Tide"

BZ770

• BZ770 Is The Most Interesting Person On The X
Tiger Say "Roll Tide"
« on: April 07, 2010, 10:16:58 PM »
http://blog.al.com/birmingham-news-sports/2010/04/reports_tiger_woods_had_affair.html

The National Enquirer is reporting that Tiger Woods had a one-night stand with a 22-year-old neighbor they identify as Raychel Coudriet, a 2009 University of Alabama graduate.

RadarOnline reports that Coudriet recently confronted Woods "because she was furious that she was just another conquest."

The Enquirer article is said to report that Woods and his young neighbor had sex in Tiger's office near Orlando. The pair also allegedly made out within sight of Woods' Florida home while Tiger's wife Elin was in the residence.

According to the New York Post, Coudriet told Woods she felt "extremely violated by what you did to me." Before the alleged relationship deteriorated, Tiger reportedly sent her dirty texts.

Facebook and Twitter pages for a Raychel Ceceili Coudriet have been deleted, but cached versions of the profiles describe a woman "born and raised in Orlando, FL" who "lived in Alabama for the last 4 yrs for undergrad."

I can't really blame him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Tiger Say "Roll Tide"
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 10:25:12 PM »
Uuhhh...I had sex with a girl named Rachel Coudriet about three years ago after a party in Tuscaloosa.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 07:28:11 AM »
Uuhhh...I had sex with a girl named Rachel Coudriet about three years ago after a party in Tuscaloosa.

This thread is worthless without pictures
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 08:24:27 AM »

You don't want to know the first thing that came to my mind...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 09:36:02 AM »
Uuuhhh....I had sex with Townha....

I mean..what?  So, this girl was "furious because she was just another conquest"???

And she thought she was what, exactly?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 09:50:36 AM »
Uuuhhh....I had sex with Townha....

I mean..what?  So, this girl was "furious because she was just another conquest"???

And she thought she was what, exactly?
I know, did she honestly think that her and Tiger Woods were going to run off together and live happily ever after?

At least the other women were just celebrity whores, and knew it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 09:54:54 AM »

I really hope you did your duty as a member of the Auburn family and she felt extremely violated by what YOU did to her.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 09:56:14 AM »
The answer to that question can be answered by another.

Did you go ATM on her?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 10:10:52 AM »
I really hope you did your duty as a member of the Auburn family and she felt extremely violated by what YOU did to her.
Jager Bombs, Skanks...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 11:25:07 AM »
Old Standard....The difference between a toilet and an Alabama co-ed. A toilet doesn't follow you around after you use it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 12:32:00 PM »
Old Standard....The difference between a toilet and an Alabama co-ed. A toilet doesn't follow you around after you use it.
Bird is the word.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

jadennis

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 03:31:26 PM »

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 03:41:53 PM »

I wonder if she felt violated after that keg stand?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 04:22:44 PM »
I wonder if she felt violated after that keg stand?
I felt the beer was violated.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

jadennis

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 04:49:30 PM »
She reminds me of that girl on E-News (I'm married).

Speaking of E-News (kinda), I heard the other day that Ryan Seacrest signed a 3 year, $45 million deal with American Idol last fall.  I had no idea he made that kind of money.  And then he also hosts E-News sometimes and has his own radio show.  That's crazy money for a reality show host.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 06:33:19 PM »
So townhall and Tiger Woods are Eskimo Brothers?

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 07:10:20 PM »
Alright, so I didn't really have sex with a girl named Rachel Coudriet. 

But wouldn't it have been crazy if I had? 

For all we know, any one of us could have had sex with a girl named Rachel Coudriet.  Can you honestly say you remember every drunken night in Auburn, AL or Tuscaloosa, AL?  Further, this girl is obviously a skank - what with her willingness to bone billionaire neighbors.  You very well could have gotten a quickie in the bathroom at The Pourhouse after 12 beers, 4 shots, and 3 glasses of wine.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Guy That Knows Nothing of Hyperbole

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 10:41:42 AM »

Speaking of E-News (kinda), I heard the other day that Ryan Seacrest signed a 3 year, $45 million deal with American Idol last fall.  I had no idea he made that kind of money.  And then he also hosts E-News sometimes and has his own radio show.  That's crazy money for a reality show host.

Seacrest is a cock sucking prick and American Idol sucks donkey balls.  That is all.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 10:56:05 AM »
Seacrest is a cock sucking prick and American Idol sucks donkey balls.  That is all.
So, you are saying that you like Ryan Seacrest?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 11:22:36 AM »
So, you are saying that you like Ryan Seacrest?

You arent him?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE