Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Da Braves

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
Re: Da Braves
« Reply #100 on: August 10, 2010, 02:49:52 PM »
I honestly don't get how the Bravos can sux it up like they did last night or better yet, have games where they just don't hit that much.  To me, this is the best line up they've had in foevah, from top to bottom. They should have double digit hits every night with the exception of the occasional great pitching performance. 

Last night wasn't about hitting.  It was about T-Ball defense.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #101 on: August 10, 2010, 02:51:27 PM »
I honestly don't get how the Bravos can sux it up like they did last night or better yet, have games where they just don't hit that much.  To me, this is the best line up they've had in foevah, from top to bottom. They should have double digit hits every night with the exception of the occasional great pitching performance. 

Last night wasn't about hitting.  It was about T-Ball defense.
I agree, that was just awful.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Token

« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2010, 11:06:30 PM »
3 more errors tonight.  Luckily, Brooks came in late and hit a 2 run homer in the 9th to take the lead.  Then, Billy Wagner shut down the Astros.  He must have heard me bitching, because he's been bringing it since I cursed him for 25 minutes the other night.  99mph FB to a 83MPH curve is nasty.  BUT, if we can't get the defense figured out, it won't matter if he can throw 125mph.   :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #103 on: August 10, 2010, 11:11:29 PM »
So just to keep y'all from wasting time...

Yeah, the Bravos won - LIKE THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO.

And the Suckasstros made 'em work for it.  Hard.

And the Bravos looked like shit on a shingle doing it.

And Hunter Pence was fucking safe on third in the 8th.  Shitty call.

And if the Bravos cannot figure out how to make a routine 6-4-3 DP, then I would not worry about postseasons tickets past the first game...

Sheesh...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #104 on: August 11, 2010, 04:25:43 AM »
So just to keep y'all from wasting time...

Yeah, the Bravos won - LIKE THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO.

And the Suckasstros made 'em work for it.  Hard.

And the Bravos looked like shit on a shingle doing it.

And Hunter Pence was fucking safe on third in the 8th.  Shitty call.

And if the Bravos cannot figure out how to make a routine 6-4-3 DP, then I would not worry about postseasons tickets past the first game...

Sheesh...
Which team is 1st in their division and which team brought in a shitty batting coach to save their team?  I can't remember.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #105 on: August 11, 2010, 08:54:26 AM »
Which team is 1st in their division and which team brought in a shitty batting coach to save their team?  I can't remember.

This guy doesn't remember either...

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

ssgaufan

• WDE!!!
« Reply #106 on: August 11, 2010, 09:25:58 AM »
The Braves defense has went full on retard. 

Wench, that fucker was out, when his leg came up off of the base.  That's when the tag was applied.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #107 on: August 11, 2010, 09:51:41 AM »
The Braves have the fielding "shanks"....this too will come to pass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

« Reply #108 on: August 11, 2010, 11:17:14 AM »
The Braves defense has went full on retard. 

Wench, that fucker was out, when his leg came up off of the base.  That's when the tag was applied.

I respectfully decline to agree.  His other foot was already on the bag when the first leg came up and off.  Not to mention that the ump had ALREADY signaled an out before that happened - the ump really rushed the call and blew it.  Trust me - it got dissected ad infinitum on the Astros broadcast.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #109 on: August 11, 2010, 11:20:44 AM »
Thanks for supporting my point, Taylor.  Road game or not, you guys are first in the division - you should have whipped the Suckasstros like a mangy yard dog.  Instead, you lose by 6 one night, and then have to struggle like crazy the next night to finally beat a team in the ninth inning that you should have swept easily.

If the Braves are having trouble with the Suckasstros, then the post season does not look too promising...

And FUCK YOU for talking bad about Baggy.  The hitting is certainly not any worse since he got back in uniform, and if anything it's better.  Bags is DA MAN.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2010, 11:43:16 AM »
Thanks for supporting my point, Taylor.  Road game or not, you guys are first in the division - you should have whipped the Suckasstros like a mangy yard dog.  Instead, you lose by 6 one night, and then have to struggle like crazy the next night to finally beat a team in the ninth inning that you should have swept easily.

If the Braves are having trouble with the Suckasstros, then the post season does not look too promising...

And FUCK YOU for talking bad about Baggy.  The hitting is certainly not any worse since he got back in uniform, and if anything it's better.  Bags is DA MAN.
I was poking fun at the Braves and Astros, because I really could not tell the past two games.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2010, 11:53:39 AM »
I was poking fun at the Braves and Astros, because I really could not tell the past two games.
Do NOT bash The Bags, even in jest.  No graham crackers for you...  :sad:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2010, 12:17:55 PM »
How does a man with the goofiest fucking batting stance in history teach someone else to hit?  As for "Bags", that refers to the baggiest pants in baseball.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #113 on: August 11, 2010, 12:19:56 PM »
 :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #114 on: August 11, 2010, 03:48:34 PM »
How does a man with the goofiest fucking batting stance in history teach someone else to hit?  As for "Bags", that refers to the baggiest pants in baseball.
Hey, he made quite a name for himself with that stance.  And those baggy pants were tight in ALL the right places... mmmmmmm.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #115 on: August 11, 2010, 04:01:56 PM »
Hey, he made quite a name for himself with that stance.  And those baggy pants were tight in ALL the right places... mmmmmmm.

Agreed.....on the stance thing...not the other.

I always thought if I was pitching to him, I'd take forever to deliver every pitch.  Make him step out several times each at bat.  No one can stay in a funky squat that long.  Dude could uncoil on a pitch, though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #116 on: August 11, 2010, 04:07:40 PM »
How does a man with the goofiest phuking batting stance in history teach someone else to hit?  As for "Bags", that refers to the baggiest pants in baseball.

Much respect for the "Triple B's".  Bagwell being my favorite of the three.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #117 on: August 11, 2010, 04:12:21 PM »
All kidding aside about your Disastros, but if nothing else, it looks like they have a great nucleus to build around.  Couldn't believe they ditched Berkman but they've got some bad ass young players.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #118 on: August 11, 2010, 05:01:23 PM »
Fucking Billy Wagner just fucked a beautifully pitched game by Hanson.  Before too long, he's gonna get jumped by the starters.

Luckily, the Astros remembered how bad they are in the top of the 10th and just gave up 6 runs, included a pinch hit grand slam by McCann.  Hopefully, Saito won't pitch as dreadfully as Wagner did in the 9th.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

« Reply #119 on: August 11, 2010, 10:22:17 PM »
Fucking Billy Wagner just fucked a beautifully pitched game by Hanson.  Before too long, he's gonna get jumped by the starters.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions