Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Da Braves

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
Re: Da Braves
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2010, 03:23:33 PM »
It doesn't matter guys.  They're still going to win the division by double digits.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Aubie16

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2010, 03:49:21 PM »
It doesn't matter guys.  They're still going to win the division by double digits.

:silence:

Silence!!!! I keeeeeeel you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Thrilla

• I have a touch of the consumption
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2010, 10:38:02 AM »

No they are not.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2010, 02:19:13 PM »
The Braves are going on a 27 game losing streak starting in 3...2...1...

Oh great and powerful Baseball Karma Gods...please accept my humble offering.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

chinook

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2010, 02:56:55 PM »
since the trade...

escobar      gonzález

games         5                   7

@ bats        21          27

runs                 4                   3

hr                 2                   0

rbi                 7                   2

sb                 0                   0

avg              .429        .370

i don't know about escobar since the trade but from the club report (sent via text messaging) gonzález has been lights out @ defense and overall a better attitude.  
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 02:57:56 PM by chinook »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #65 on: July 25, 2010, 05:00:20 PM »
WTF!!!!!!

I love Bobby, maybe not as much as the Asian persuasion, but WHAT THE FUCK is he thinking playing McLouth?  This motherfucker is 1-15 since being activated from the DL.  Worse?  0-7 with runners in scoring position.....including grounding into 3 inning ending double plays with the motherfucking bases motherfucking loaded.  FUCK ME!!!!

Send the asshole back to Gwinett and give me Blanco back.  Melky can play center.  Diaz can play center.  Omar can play center.  Why in the fuck do I have to look at McEasyout 4 times a game?  Are we trying to get back to .500 ball?

FUCK.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #66 on: July 26, 2010, 09:54:56 AM »
WTF!!!!!!

I love Bobby, maybe not as much as the Asian persuasion, but WHAT THE phuk is he thinking playing McLouth?  This motherphuker is 1-15 since being activated from the DL.  Worse?  0-7 with runners in scoring position.....including grounding into 3 inning ending double plays with the motherphuking bases motherphuking loaded.  phuk ME!!!!

Send the butthole back to Gwinett and give me Blanco back.  Melky can play center.  Diaz can play center.  Omar can play center.  Why in the phuk do I have to look at McEasyout 4 times a game?  Are we trying to get back to .500 ball?

phuk.

Just think back to how good McLouth was before the injury. Weird how bad he sucks now.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #67 on: July 26, 2010, 09:57:54 AM »
WTF!!!!!!  WHAT THE FUCK motherfucker imotherfucking bases motherfucking loaded.  FUCK ME!!!!  Why in the fuck FUCK.
This quote brought to you by a student of the Wench School of Professional Fucking Baseball Rants.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #68 on: July 26, 2010, 10:18:01 AM »
Just think back to how good McLouth was before the injury. Weird how bad he sucks now.

I guffawed
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

GH2001

« Reply #69 on: July 26, 2010, 10:34:49 AM »

I guffawed

Not sure why...he was the shit when they traded for him way back. Dude hasnt been the same this year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Thrilla

« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2010, 04:08:21 PM »
In Bobby I trust.  His instincts are the best in the game.  This is why McLouth won't be around much longer...Token's right, he has to be demoted soon.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2010, 04:11:31 PM »
In Bobby I trust.  His instincts are the best in the game.  This is why McLouth won't be around much longer...Token's right, he has to be demoted soon.

Damn skippy, that is why they will win the division, NLCS and sweep the series!   Take that shit Baseball Karma Gods!  Up yours!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Courage is only fear holding on a minute longer.--George S. Patton

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

Thrilla

« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2010, 04:14:15 PM »
Damn skippy, that is why they will win the division, NLCS and sweep the series!   Take that shit Baseball Karma Gods!  Up yours!

Pay no attention to this jealous follower of a terrible baseball team, oh magnificent BKG.  The Braves continue to follow their pre-ordained path.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2010, 04:15:50 PM »
Pay no attention to this jealous follower of a terrible baseball team, oh magnificent BKG.  The Braves continue to follow their pre-ordained path.

What's that?  Winning the division and choking in the playoffs?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2010, 04:18:47 PM »

Ouch!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There are gonna be days when you lay your guts on the line and you come away empty handed, there ain't a damn thing you can do about it but go back out there and lay em on the line again...and again, and again! -- Coach Pat Dye

It isn't that liberals are ignorant. It's just they know so much that isn't so. --Ronald Reagan

GH2001

« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2010, 04:26:13 PM »

Trader...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Thrilla

« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2010, 12:39:34 AM »
Just saw where Nate was optioned to AAA on Tuesday.  I'm a little behind because I'm currently missing half a house in a renovation, and have had no TV for a week now.  DirecTV will be out tomorrow today to put my dish back up on the new roof, so I should be back in business   meaning my live satellite feed from Bobby's bedroom can be on my TV each night as I drift off to sleep
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #77 on: July 30, 2010, 12:50:06 PM »
Just saw where Nate was optioned to AAA on Tuesday.  I'm a little behind because I'm currently missing half a house in a renovation, and have had no TV for a week now.  DirecTV will be out tomorrow today to put my dish back up on the new roof, so I should be back in business   meaning my live satellite feed from Bobby's bedroom can be on my TV each night as I drift off to sleep

I am getting a little worried about the Phillies.......Lets hope and pray that Wench's opinion of Oswalt is correct and continues in Philly and they self implode.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

AUTiger1

• Eat a Peach
« Reply #78 on: July 30, 2010, 12:54:01 PM »

Nothing to worry about, the braves will kick ass and take names!  You just lie in Bobby's bed and don't worry about a thing.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2010, 01:25:31 PM »
I am getting a little worried about the Phillies.......Lets hope and pray that Wench's opinion of Oswalt is correct and continues in Philly and they self implode.
Oh ye of little faith in The Wench... stand back and be amazed at my predict-abilities...

The following quote told me aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll I needed to know about Oswalt and the Phils.

Last night the local news guy said "Oswalt said he called Brad Lidge and asked him about the move to the Phils."

Brad Lidge.

BRAD.  FUCKING.  LIDGE.

:silence:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions