Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

AU vs Rocky Top

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
AU vs Rocky Top
« on: February 19, 2008, 08:13:37 AM »
I suppose it is too much to ask for this one to be televised?  I don't see it listed on the Wednesday Raycom game or anywhere on ESPN.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

Re: AU vs Rocky Top
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 08:53:22 AM »
Why in the hell would you want to watch this epic beatdown?  Are you a sadist?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 09:36:26 AM »
Why in the hell would you want to watch this epic beatdown?  Are you a sadist?

UT and Chris Loften are looking ahead to their Saturday showdown with Memphis. 

Auburn pulls the upset. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 09:40:00 AM »

Auburn pulls the upset. 

Hope springs eternal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Ogre

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 10:16:04 AM »

Auburn pulls the upset. 

You forgot to include:

O N E at a time...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 10:16:47 AM »
You forgot to include:

O N E at a time...

I'm praying for him.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 10:26:12 AM »
We need some guys to step up and take it to that next level....while we play one game at a time....because technically...it would be impossible to play two games at a time....however, it's been said that sometimes there are games going on within the game.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Six

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 10:51:11 AM »
Vot Barber is a good Auburn man. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 11:33:31 AM »
Boubacar Silicon is a good Zimbabwan  sort of..Sudanese man.  I hope he'll step up and play one game at a time like his fellow countryman, Mamadou Enzyme.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2008, 03:21:28 PM »
My lovelly bride seems to think that Auburn's got a chance.  Have I mentioned how much I love my lovelly bride?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2008, 04:08:30 PM »
If you truly love your lovelly bride, you will not only survive, you will thrive. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 08:48:30 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Six

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2008, 09:12:49 AM »
I missed that one badly. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions