No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: Happy Birthday to....
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 09:25:34 AM »
I thought he was to be put down last year so as not to take a chance on infecting the breeding population of sheep?
Happy birthday fuctard.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 09:35:40 AM »
Happy Birthday.  For your present, I'm sending you 2 tickets to the Iron Bowl....wait, no I'm not.  You'll never use them.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 10:31:33 AM »
Happy Birthday you old sailor you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

jadennis

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 10:40:43 AM »
Happy birthday ROUS.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 12:19:46 PM »
Maybe Token has some leftover doughnuts from his birthday last month.  You are used to getting the ones the cops leave behind, right?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Token

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 12:42:51 PM »
Maybe Token has some leftover doughnuts from his birthday last month.  You are used to getting the ones the cops leave behind, right?

ZING!!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 12:49:36 PM »
Here's hoping your wife got you a hairpiece on your 50th oops I mean 27th birthday. /snicker
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 01:19:53 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 01:21:45 PM »
I give you this shitty music video as a present:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2010, 01:45:56 PM »
Happy Birthdady.  Don't die or anything.   :fu:

Sincerely,

Chop
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2010, 01:58:18 PM »
Thanks for the birthday wishes, fuckers. In addition to this thread, I got a torn ligament in my knee for my birthday. Yay!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2010, 02:03:24 PM »
Thanks for the birthday wishes, fuckers. In addition to this thread, I got a torn ligament in my knee for my birthday. Yay!

I hear that's common among you gheys.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2010, 02:36:13 PM »

Stop Livin La Vida Loca.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2010, 02:43:02 PM »
Stop Livin La Vida Loca.

Ricky Martin just came out.  It's official.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2010, 03:41:59 PM »
Clark, that's the gift that keeps on giving throughout the entire year.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2010, 09:07:09 PM »
Maybe Token has some leftover doughnuts from his birthday last month.  You are used to getting the ones the cops leave behind, right?
Full of awesome!

Happy birthday, donut puncher. The best treatment for a bum knee is self administered amputation.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 09:08:34 PM by Pell City Tiger »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2010, 09:37:44 PM »
I clicked on this thread a few times today thinking that something marginally clever would occur to me. It didn't. But, you are a bammer, and a resident here, and it's your birthday...so I am just going to try to cover my bases in one fell swoop.

On your birthday, RWS....may you not be bothered by the fact that your daddy (maybe?) Merle and your Uncle Earl both have full carnal knowledge of your momma and your sister....may you have a nice view of the famous Bear Bryant back tattoo while its owner shits in the yard across the road....may your cousin/wife get you the nicest gift Wal-Mart has to offer...and may she put out her cigarette BEFORE she lets you tap it tonight.

As for your knee...you do know our personal PI lawyer is back?

Happy Birthday Bammer.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 09:14:15 AM »
I clicked on this thread a few times today thinking that something marginally clever would occur to me. It didn't. But, you are a bammer, and a resident here, and it's your birthday...so I am just going to try to cover my bases in one fell swoop.

On your birthday, RWS....may you not be bothered by the fact that your daddy (maybe?) Merle and your Uncle Earl both have full carnal knowledge of your momma and your sister....may you have a nice view of the famous Bear Bryant back tattoo while its owner poops in the yard across the road....may your cousin/wife get you the nicest gift Wal-Mart has to offer...and may she put out her cigarette BEFORE she lets you tap it tonight.

As for your knee...you do know our personal PI lawyer is back?

Happy Birthday Bammer.

If this lawyerin' gig doesn't work out, you could go places with Hallmark.  I got misty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 10:43:20 AM »
I hope you finally got a bus ticket to tuskerloser so you can finally get to see that newly renovated soccer stadium there.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.