Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Road March for Shon Coleman (pictures added)

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Road March for Shon Coleman
« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2010, 02:26:34 PM »
Two words for you.

Me Yow Likey
FTFY... :s&m:

:)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #141 on: April 22, 2010, 03:19:31 PM »
I've spent most of my work day looking for that pic of Coach Chiz bare chested. I can't find it, dammit.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #142 on: April 22, 2010, 03:39:38 PM »
I've spent most of my work day looking for that pic of Coach Chiz bare chested. I can't find it, dammit.
I hope you billed for it.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #143 on: April 22, 2010, 11:23:24 PM »
I had another shitty day in a week long line of shitty days.  Next week is shaping up to be even shittier, with no relief in sight.

I worked until 7:30 tonight dealing with a shitstorm not of my own making.

I have not slept more than three hours a night in five days.

FIND THAT DAMN PICTURE.

And please to be sharing.

In the words of your people, grassy-ass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2010, 12:18:44 PM »
How are t-shirt sales coming along?? The fund is at 6600.00 continue spreading it around we are getting much closer to the 10,000.00 goal.

Godfather- my tigersx tee got to my girlfriend this week and im pretty sure she sent it out today or yesterday. She showed it to me on skype and i'll be brainstorming a good way to display it here in Kosovo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2010, 01:21:29 PM »
Shirt sales are at $210.  When are you doing the march? That money has not been added to your total.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2010, 08:52:36 PM »
Road March is May 9th, so we're well on our way to achieving the 10,000.00 goal.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

djsimp

• Why don't you blow me ump!
« Reply #147 on: April 24, 2010, 12:47:32 AM »
Road March is May 9th, so we're well on our way to achieving the 10,000.00 goal.

Pics are good but video is better.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #148 on: April 24, 2010, 06:07:26 AM »
definitely will have plenty of pictures and i'm going to try hard to put together a video. I dont have much talent in those areas. need to take a class or something somewhere along the line.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2010, 06:16:20 AM »
this worked for me, it knocked about the cost of shipping off the price of my shirt....sorry if you already ordered one....type this code in the coupon code section: BDCPTHS
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #150 on: April 24, 2010, 06:44:06 AM »
also, i was wondering, did anyone get to wear their shirt at A-Day and were any comments made about them???
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #151 on: April 24, 2010, 11:27:28 AM »
definitely will have plenty of pictures and i'm going to try hard to put together a video. I dont have much talent in those areas. need to take a class or something somewhere along the line.

If you can get a hold of him, you'll want to talk to the master, AUtiger96. He posts (very rarely) over here, but he's you're guy for video.

If not, you may have to settle for AuburnChopper2.0.  :poke: He can put together a pretty good video himself.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #152 on: April 26, 2010, 11:38:27 AM »
anyone got more ideas on how to get the word out?? we stalled there for a bit. Gene Chizik's e-mail netted another 1,000.00 and im hoping to have one from Shon's mom tonight to post.....My brain is stumped...I know there are more avenues of approach though.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #153 on: April 26, 2010, 11:42:12 AM »
anyone got more ideas on how to get the word out?? we stalled there for a bit. Gene Chizik's e-mail netted another 1,000.00 and im hoping to have one from Shon's mom tonight to post.....My brain is stumped...I know there are more avenues of approach though.

What about sending the story/link/etc to some legit (read: non-internet exclusive) media?  Shon's hometown paper, the B'ham/Mobile news, shit...try ESPN's college writers (Maisel, et al).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #154 on: April 26, 2010, 09:11:42 PM »
Well - at least it shows he wrote it personally (a real human) and not some proofreading, speech writing PR person.
Blah.....bunch of "Coach Speak", right Kaos?

I, on the other hand, thought it was fuckin' cool...or would that be coll?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

« Reply #155 on: April 26, 2010, 09:32:27 PM »
What about sending the story/link/etc to some legit (read: non-internet exclusive) media?  Shon's hometown paper, the B'ham/Mobile news, shit...try ESPN's college writers (Maisel, et al).

This would be my suggestion.   I don't actually have the good movie making software anymore.  I'm not sure I could do it justice without having some good footage sent to me to tear up and play with.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #156 on: April 26, 2010, 10:40:04 PM »
What about sending the story/link/etc to some legit (read: non-internet exclusive) media?  Shon's hometown paper, the B'ham/Mobile news, poop...try ESPN's college writers (Maisel, et al).

Definitely do this.  I've written those guys emails through the years about various articles they've written, and about half the time they write back.  If you write 4 or 5 of them, they would help out I'm sure.  Also, try Stewart Mandel, the SI college football writer.  He has a mailbag that's pretty active and read weekly.  He may be up to giving some pub as well.

I really think a story about this kind of support for a kid that hasn't even suited up for the team is a good story any of them would like to write about (in the off season too).
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #157 on: April 27, 2010, 10:33:30 AM »
Blah.....bunch of "Coach Speak", right Kaos?

I, on the other hand, thought it was phukin' cool...or would that be coll?

Coaching and opinions of Chizik football related aside - this was a great gesture by one human being for another. If Kaos disagrees with that - then well, him and I will just have to have differing opinions on this one. I thought it was very cool.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

« Reply #158 on: April 28, 2010, 02:14:38 PM »
Just saw where WE044 posted on Scout that Bruce Feldman of ESPN is going to do a blog spot, or something more about the road march.

Hopefully he'll come on here and let us in on the good news.

The fund is up to over 8700.00 as of today...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #159 on: April 28, 2010, 02:23:39 PM »
chopper is right. here i am to spread that news to you guys. also, someone was wearing their t-shirt at Tiger Prowl and there is a thread solely dedicated to it on the bunker now.

i'm not sure what kind of story he wants to do but he sent me a message letting me know that he would be happy to help spread the word as well as a few questions to add to the story. it's because of you guys over here that this got it's legs. thank y'all so much. I also got a message from Shon's mother today and she is going to be e-mailing me a statement from the family. I told her to send Bruce a message on facebook as well so maybe we can get something big rolling.

hopefully, since the tigersx.com link is on the fund tribute, the site picks up some extra traffic
« Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 02:25:12 PM by wareagle044 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions