Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Welcome Hookemhorns81

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Re: Welcome Hookemhorns81
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2010, 10:43:53 PM »
I think you and I might get along just fine...

As long as you don't mind that I think you pull for a pussy team in an inferior conference.

Careful, wes.  That opinion makes you a manhating lesbian with male dominance issues.   :rolleyes:

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2010, 11:18:04 PM »
You know wench you're right. We hired a solid but unspectacular coach, committed to him for a long period of time,and made him earn his way to being one of the highest paid coaches in the game while bringing in two of the top defensive minded coaches in the game from a little school in eastern Alabama (hint: one of them is your head coach). Yeah, we've got way more in common with Bama than Auburn. Bring in the judges so we can make this official. That's man hating lesbian with male dominance issues 1 me 0.
You "solid" coach could not win his way out of a wet paper bag until he brought in help from the SEC.  Your solid coach was on the hot seat until Chizik (and VY) won him an egg and gave him the ability to beat Stoops and OU.

I was actually doing more of a comparison of fan bases with the "arrogant, entitlement attitude" statement.  Since I don't work for the UT Athletic Dept, the "assholes around the office" comment should have been your first clue that I was referring to the Teasip Nation. In my mind, your fan bases are equivalent, and I thoroughly enjoy fucking with the Teasips I know, since there are more of them in Houston than bammers (thank God). Saying you are tops in the Big 12 = saying you are tops in the Mountain West.  Ladi-FREAKING-Da.  Bring it to the SEC and then talk to me.

Why in the HELL would you want to compare your well respected coach to that fucked up midget in Tuscaloser?  You said it yourself - you made Mack EARN his way - the bammers just gave Nicky a blank check and a stick and then bent over and begged him to shove it in.  They sold their souls to get him to come to bammer - the commitment is totally one sided.  I see no comparison at all there. I respect Mack Brown.  He is, unlike Nicky, a good man and decent person.  I have ZERO respect for Nicky.

I pulled for TX against bammer because I hate the turds with a passion.  The enemy of my enemy and all that.  But Teasips fans are still dicks.  Not toothless sisterfucking inbred dicks, but dicks nonetheless.  So far, you are representing your fan base and your mid-major conference consistent with the norm.  Congrats on that.

And welcome to the X, asshole, where most of the guys would not mind if AUSweetheart and I decided it would be ok to experiment a little... as long as we let them watch.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 11:18:56 PM by Tiger Wench »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hookemhorns1981

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2010, 01:05:27 AM »
 Yeah I was comparing Mack brown to Tommy tuberville. Way to pick up on sarcasm.  If you take out the fact that Mack brown didn't decide to get lazy and stop recruiting and he actually won a championship l,their career mirrors a lot. See I'm on here to share in my hatred of Bama football and while I'm A Texas fan I can appreciate a decent program like Auburn. I mean its not like we have the highest winning percentage of any team over the last 10 years and we certainly didn't win what is widely regarded as the greatest national championship game ever played, so I honestly can't figure out why I keep rooting for something so awful. As far as your coworkers go I never threw Texas in your face,although u do live there, and uh I never felt u up at the Christmas party and stopped speaking to u so ur Berg's not with me.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hookemhorns1981

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2010, 01:10:11 AM »
Just don't run over any old people on your way home wench and put the razor blade down, its not the end of the world
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2010, 09:34:45 AM »
You "solid" coach could not win his way out of a wet paper bag until he brought in help from the SEC.  Your solid coach was on the hot seat until Chizik (and VY) won him an egg and gave him the ability to beat Stoops and OU.

I was actually doing more of a comparison of fan bases with the "arrogant, entitlement attitude" statement.  Since I don't work for the UT Athletic Dept, the "buttholes around the office" comment should have been your first clue that I was referring to the Teasip Nation. In my mind, your fan bases are equivalent, and I thoroughly enjoy phuking with the Teasips I know, since there are more of them in Houston than bammers (thank God). Saying you are tops in the Big 12 = saying you are tops in the Mountain West.  Ladi-FREAKING-Da.  Bring it to the SEC and then talk to me.

Why in the HELL would you want to compare your well respected coach to that phuked up midget in Tuscaloser?  You said it yourself - you made Mack EARN his way - the bammers just gave Nicky a blank check and a stick and then bent over and begged him to shove it in.  They sold their souls to get him to come to bammer - the commitment is totally one sided.  I see no comparison at all there. I respect Mack Brown.  He is, unlike Nicky, a good man and decent person.  I have ZERO respect for Nicky.

I pulled for TX against bammer because I hate the turds with a passion.  The enemy of my enemy and all that.  But Teasips fans are still tools.  Not toothless sisterphuking inbred tools, but tools nonetheless.  So far, you are representing your fan base and your mid-major conference consistent with the norm.  Congrats on that.

And welcome to the X, butthole, where most of the guys would not mind if AUSweetheart and I decided it would be ok to experiment a little... as long as we let them watch.

Take me home now or lose me forever....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Buzz Killington

• Bofa
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2010, 09:57:57 AM »
And welcome to the X, asshole, where most of the guys would not mind if AUSweetheart and I decided it would be ok to experiment a little... as long as we let them watch.

^^^Gets us^^^
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2010, 11:12:10 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."