Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

How quickly the fools forget

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
How quickly the fools forget
« on: March 22, 2010, 09:44:42 AM »
Roger Schultz -- expert on all things Bama -- was ranting on the radio this morning about Auburn possibly paying Tubby Smith more than Chizik and what that would mean for the athletic program. 

How quickly this tub of crap (and he's back to his pre Biggest Loser tub days, eating 16-piece fried chicken finger dinners for lunch) forgets.  It wasn't that long ago that his beloved Tards paid Mark Gottfried more than they paid Mike Shula. 

Dumbass.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
Re: How quickly the fools forget
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2010, 09:58:32 AM »
Roger Schultz -- expert on all things Bama -- was ranting on the radio this morning about Auburn possibly paying Tubby Smith more than Chizik and what that would mean for the athletic program. 

How quickly this tub of crap (and he's back to his pre Biggest Loser tub days, eating 16-piece fried chicken finger dinners for lunch) forgets.  It wasn't that long ago that his beloved Tards paid Mark Gottfried more than they paid Mike Shula. 

Dumbass.

That's when they were a basketball school.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."