Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Who Do You Want As New Basketball HC?

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Who Do You Want As New Basketball HC?
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2010, 06:23:17 PM »
Tubby just gave me a Chubby!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2010, 08:02:04 PM »
So....basically you're just posting to state that you don't care who the coach is, that you don't know jack shit and that you're just posting to post.  Some people aren't happy when they're happy and you're one of those people.

Sorry, but that's your forte.  I always know what I'm talking about and I'm always in a good mood. 

Suck on that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2010, 11:44:41 PM »
Sorry, but that's your forte.  I always know what I'm talking about and I'm always in a good mood. 

Suck on that.
Oh....I know Jack Shit and he told me, via text, that you don't know him.  Choke on that.  Last word, I win.

back to the topic:
I'd love to have Coach Tubby as the next Bball coach.  The next step would be to lift the self imposed no recruiting AAU players.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

jmar

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2010, 03:16:59 PM »
Not to revisit an ongoing feud amongst brothers on this particular thread but I want Chuck Person because I think he will represent Auburn well for a long time in spite of having left early without a degree. No it is not ideal, and certainly not a preference but it is a drawback that can be overcome and I do not think it would have lasting repercussions. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2010, 01:52:03 PM »
Auburn -- for whatever reason you want to use -- is not in a position to draw a top-flight coach.  Blame apathy, fanbase, facilities (not anymore), tradition, location, coaching, clueless AD, whatever makes you happy but the reality is that Auburn just isn't an attractive job.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #45 on: March 28, 2010, 04:11:10 PM »
Yes, really you numbskull.

Barbee is a rising coach with an ooportunty to prove himself. He is not an established name.

Your light dims by the day.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #46 on: March 28, 2010, 07:14:54 PM »
Yes, really you numbskull.

Barbee is a rising coach with an ooportunty to prove himself. He is not an established name.

Your light dims by the day.
Coach Barbee is a top-flight coach that was attracted to Auburn...and he's a top-flight recruiter.  I agree, Auburn is a place where Coach Barbee will have the "ooportunty" (whatever that means) to prove himself as the best coach in NCAA History.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2010, 07:38:59 AM »
to prove himself as the best coach in NCAA History.

Look I am as excited about this hire as anyone but he isn't even at the level where he could carry the jock straps of any of the best corches in NCAA history.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2010, 08:41:43 AM »
Look I am as excited about this hire as anyone but he isn't even at the level where he could carry the jock straps of any of the best corches in NCAA history.

Why bother?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2010, 09:34:14 AM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2010, 09:41:33 AM »
Boooooooooo.
So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2010, 10:05:55 AM »
So bow down to her if you want, bow to her. Bow to the Queen of Slime, the Queen of Filth, the Queen of Putrescence. Boo. Boo. Rubbish. Filth. Slime. Muck. Boo. Boo. Boo.

Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2010, 10:43:01 AM »
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Watch out for the R.O.U.S.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2010, 11:15:14 AM »
Watch out for the R.O.U.S.

You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2010, 11:53:19 AM »
You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.
Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2010, 12:21:51 PM »
Tyrone, you know how much I love watching you work, but I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped.

Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, then you haven't got anything.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2010, 02:24:35 PM »
Get some rest. If you haven't got your health, then you haven't got anything.

You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2010, 03:49:46 PM »
You mean, you'll put down your rock and I'll put down my sword, and we'll try and kill each other like civilized people?
You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"!
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2010, 03:55:17 PM »
You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"!

Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world. Except for a nice MLT: a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2010, 04:01:32 PM »
Sonny, true love is the greatest thing in the world. Except for a nice MLT: a mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky, I love that.
The King's stinking son fired me, and thank you so much for bringing up such a painful subject. While you're at it, why don't you give me a nice paper cut and pour lemon juice on it? We're closed.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions