Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Duke Wins

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
Re: Duke Wins
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2010, 02:27:43 PM »
No, that part is true. Women value those qualities much more than men.....but women say they want the truth...and they really don't. They can't handle it, usually. They don't really want to know that you think their best friend is hot, that you would fuck the neighbor if you knew you wouldn't get caught, that you think about other women in the shower, that she does, indeed look fat in that dress.
Why do you think most of my friends are boys?Just sayin.
Benefits??
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2010, 02:33:22 PM »
Benefits??
Only a select few of us...wait what.  Oh yeah now I remember..one of us got skeered.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2010, 02:34:01 PM by Godfather »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2010, 02:34:00 PM »
No, that part is true. Women value those qualities much more than men.....but women say they want the truth...and they really don't. They can't handle it, usually. They don't really want to know that you think their best friend is hot, that you would phuk the neighbor if you knew you wouldn't get caught, that you think about other women in the shower, that she does, indeed look fat in that dress.
Why do you think most of my friends are boys?

Just sayin.

Pay close attention.  This one is wise in the ways of teh womenz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2010, 02:38:24 PM »
Only a select few of us...wait what.  Oh yeah now I remember..one of us got skeered.

?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2010, 02:42:57 PM »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

GH2001

• I'm a Miller guy. Always been. Since I was like, 8
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2010, 02:46:35 PM »
No, that part is true. Women value those qualities much more than men.....but women say they want the truth...and they really don't. They can't handle it, usually. They don't really want to know that you think their best friend is hot, that you would phuk the neighbor if you knew you wouldn't get caught, that you think about other women in the shower, that she does, indeed look fat in that dress.

Just sayin.

You have my heart.  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2010, 03:07:33 PM »
No, that part is true. Women value those qualities much more than men.....but women say they want the truth...and they really don't. They can't handle it, usually. They don't really want to know that you think their best friend is hot, that you would fuck the neighbor if you knew you wouldn't get caught, that you think about other women in the shower, that she does, indeed look fat in that dress.

Just sayin.

As long as she can't take me to court fuck her.  She's getting the truth.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2010, 03:21:55 PM »
As long as she can't take me to court phuk her.  She's getting the truth.

Pay close attention.  This one is wise in the ways of teh menz.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My doctor told me I needed to stop masturbating.  I asked him why, and he said, "because I'm trying to examine you."

AWK

• Caller of the "Taint"
  • Damn Right.
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2010, 03:23:28 PM »
I got drunk with AUS a few weekends ago.  It was fun.  There were no blowjobs...given by her...but Chad was there...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said, "Guys don't mind hitting Michael Vick in the open field, but when you see Cam, you have to think about how you're going to tackle him. He's like a big tight end coming at you."

jadennis

« Reply #49 on: April 06, 2010, 05:13:52 PM »
I got drunk with AUS a few weekends ago.  It was fun.  There were no blowjobs...given by her...but Chad was there...

Which Chad?  Wheels or feet?

I was kind of glad to see Duke win too.  I like this Duke team.  It's not full of a bunch of first round NBA draft picks.  In fact, they're very Butler-like in the way they win....which I can appreciate, regardless of the fact that it says "Evil Empire" on the jersey.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2010, 09:27:55 AM »
Random fact that I heard this morning.  National championship game....not one dunk.  Don't know what that says exactly other than the two teams actually played defense and worked set plays.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2010, 09:31:49 AM »
Random fact that I heard this morning.  National championship game....not one dunk.  Don't know what that says exactly other than the two teams actually played defense and worked set plays.

It means Lebo doesnt coach either team...wait - I thought you said 3 pointers. Nevermind.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2010, 11:29:30 AM »
Just heard an interview with Coach K and he explained his decision to miss the 2nd free throw.  The obvious reasoning was the time that runs off by forcing the rebound and dribble to half court.  He also said he wanted no ties because "If we go to overtime, we lose that game".
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Pell City Tiger

• Moral Highlander
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2010, 08:45:08 PM »
It says there were too many crackers on the court. White men can't jump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I stood up, unzipped my pants, lowered my shorts and placed my bare ass on the window. That's the last thing I wanted those people to see of me."

Snaggletiger

• My Fighting Pearls
« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2010, 11:12:10 AM »
It says there were too many crackers on the court. White men can't jump.

Listen to this man.  He knows. He is white and the only man I can out jump.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GH2001

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2010, 11:26:47 AM »
Listen to this man.  He knows. He is white and the only man I can out jump.

Great movie and it never gets old.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WDE