Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Coach Chizik and Co. are getting inside the little guy's head....

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
Perfect example; not two days after Danny Woodson Jr. stated that Auburn is his leader and that even if his childhood favorite comes at with an offer that it might not be enough because Auburn "has him", little nicky offers him.  IMO, little nicky realizes that this Auburn coaching staff ain't messin' 'round and that SPuat will not be able to put up a fence that these guys can't bust through.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

No Huddle

• Grow up Peter Pan, Count Chocula.
Re: Coach Chizik and Co. are getting inside the little guy's head....
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 11:28:21 AM »
I am sure you are correct.  :bar:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"So I want everybody to think here for a second, how much does this game mean to you? 'Cause if it means something to you, you can't stand still. You understand? You play fast! You play strong! You go out there and dominate the man you're playing against, and you make his ass quit! That's our trademark! That's our M.O.... as a team! That's what people know us as!" ~ Nick Saban

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 12:21:40 PM »
Perfect example; not two days after Danny Woodson Jr. stated that Auburn is his leader and that even if his childhood favorite comes at with an offer that it might not be enough because Auburn "has him", little nicky offers him.  IMO, little nicky realizes that this Auburn coaching staff ain't messin' 'round and that SPuat will not be able to put up a fence that these guys can't bust through.
Just FYI, Woodson Jr. committed to Alabama yesterday. I now await your forthcoming conspiracy theory.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 12:52:29 PM by RWS »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 02:25:11 PM »
Just FYI, Woodson Jr. committed to Alabama yesterday. I now await your forthcoming conspiracy theory.
Boat Trips, Chargers, Red Elephant Club?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

The Prowler

• Catch Him!
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 03:42:57 PM »
Coach Chizik and Co. caused the little guy in West Vance to turn up Woodson Jr.'s recruitment, after they'd "slow played" him up until he received the SPuat offer last week.

The little guy in West Vance told Woodson Jr. that he had limited spots this year and were only going to take 3 or 4 WRs, that if he didn't commit now, they were going to pull his scholarship offer and move on.

Woodson Jr. wasn't happy that SPuat was "slow playing" him, so he decided to speed up the process by stating that Auburn was his clear leader and that if SPuat were to offer it might not matter.

About 99% of Woodson Jr.'s family are SPuat fans and it's been stated that they were pushing/pulling/making suggestions that he attend the University that his Father attended (eventhough his Father's playing time there was very very limited).  The fact that Auburn was that high on Woodson Jr.'s list, speaks volumes to Coach Chizik and Co.'s recruiting efforts.

It's March, 2010...if Woodson Jr. is allowed to go on Official Visits, especially one to Auburn, then what he states today might not be the same come Feb., 2011.

Did that cover it?  I'll leave it up to you to figure out which statements are fact and which are just "conspiracy theories".  I'm going to go ahead and guess that all of the above statements are fact.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 03:45:29 PM by The Prowler »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Patriotism and popularity are the beaten paths for power and tyranny." Good, no worries about tyranny w/ Trump

"Alabama's Special Teams unit is made up of Special Ed students." - Daniel Tosh

"The HUNH does cause significant Health and Safety issues, Health issues for the opposing fans and Safety issues for the opposing coaches." - AU AD Jay Jacobs

RWS

• The guy your mother warned you about
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 04:21:57 PM »
 :high:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You're too stupid to realize that I'm one of the levelheaded Auburn fans around here" - The Prowler