Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

It's no beaver but

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
It's no beaver but
« on: March 03, 2010, 07:45:02 AM »
Otter Box makes a pretty damn good product to help protect your smart phone technology.

http://www.otterbox.com/
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
Re: It's no beaver but
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 11:52:04 AM »
Otter Box makes a pretty damn good product to help protect your smart phone technology.

It's true as long as you don't mind caring around this in your pocket.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 01:09:44 PM »
It's true as long as you don't mind caring around this in your pocket.

Negative ghost rider.

Case in point this is what I have for mine and it adds about 2 mils of thickness to it. 
http://www.otterbox.com/htc-cases/htc-hero-cases/htc-hero-impact-case/

For comparative analysis 2 mils would be approximately twice the length of your penith.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 02:15:10 PM »

The Otter Box is a must have for smartphone protection. The weight is well worth the reward.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You'll never shine if you don't glow.

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 03:45:50 PM »
The Otter Box is a must have for smartphone protection. The weight is well worth the reward.

I might can understand weight issues if you are getting a hard shell but they have a injection molded rubber for almost all as well which should give better shock absorption than the more expensive hard shell.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Godfather

• Chapter
  • He knows!
    • Tigers X
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 04:44:22 PM »
I might can understand weight issues if you are getting a hard shell but they have a injection molded rubber for almost all as well which should give better shock absorption than the more expensive hard shell.
A friend of mine has the defender series for her iphone that thing is huge and heavy.  On a side note she could roll over it with a concrete truck and it would be fine. She has two twin 2 year old boys and a 4 yr old boy so she needs the protection.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Gus is gone, hooray!
                       -Auburn Fans

Auburn Forum

wesfau2

• I love it when you call me Big Poppa
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 04:59:42 PM »
She has two twin 2 year old boys and a 4 yr old boy so she needs the protection.

Sounds like she's a bit late with the protection. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can keep a wooden stake in your trunk
On the off-chance that the fairy tales ain't bunk
And Imma keep a bottle of that funk
To get motel parking lot, balcony crunk.

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 06:01:01 PM »
A friend of mine has the defender series for her iphone that thing is huge and heavy.  On a side note she could roll over it with a concrete truck and it would be fine. She has two twin 2 year old boys and a 4 yr old boy so she needs the protection.
My girlfriend has one. Like Brian said, great if you're that paranoid you're gonna drop you're phone. It's a pain in the dick to get it out of there to charge it and stuff too.

I have the mophie, which is almost as bulky, but for the additonal battery charge, it's definitely worth it, especially if you fuck around on your phone as much as I do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 06:12:17 PM »
I have the defender case, I'm a man, I'm forty.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2010, 07:39:27 PM »
Why don't you just hollow out a nerf football? It would offer all the safety of the otterbox and scream "I'm an old fart who cares WAY too much about my phone".

Just sayin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2010, 07:48:04 PM »
Why don't you just hollow out a nerf football? It would offer all the safety of the otterbox and scream "I'm an old fart who cares WAY too much about my phone".

Just sayin'.
Dont hate, appreciate.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2010, 07:34:16 AM »
My girlfriend has one. Like Brian said, great if you're that paranoid you're gonna drop you're phone. It's a pain in the dick to get it out of there to charge it and stuff too.

I have the mophie, which is almost as bulky, but for the additonal battery charge, it's definitely worth it, especially if you fuck around on your phone as much as I do.

The injection molded rubber ones have no issues with charging or attaching any peripheral device that would ordinarily attach.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions