Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

iphone bullshit

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
iphone bullshit
« on: March 01, 2010, 03:15:00 PM »
I know I'm way behind...and there is probably an old thread about it somewhere...but I just became a convert....and I'm so not good at this kind of stuff.

How the fuck do you put it on silent?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Aubie16

Re: iphone bullshit
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 03:17:12 PM »
flip the little switch on the left side of the phone.

edit: to add to that, if you don't even want it to vibrate, go into settings, then sounds, then flip vibrate to the "off" setting under silent mode.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 03:19:08 PM by Aubie16 »
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Auburn is so much more than a city, school, team, or degree. It is something that, once you have experienced it, will live inside of you forever and become a part of what makes up who you are."

1913 | 1914 | 1957 | 1958 | 1993 | 2004 | 2010

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 03:18:30 PM »
Throw it repeatedly against a hard surface.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 05:24:31 PM »
Thank you, Tall Brad.

Sani's recommendation was next.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
A national championship is a wonderful thing, but if you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2010, 05:53:44 PM »
I've got another suggestion. 

Use it for about 30 minutes to send/receive text messages, use IM or check web pages.  Unless you have it plugged in, it will die and won't disturb you again until you find an outlet somewhere to recharge it. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2010, 03:40:09 PM »
Ok, next question...can I get the texts to stop showing up on my screensaver? That kind of shit could get someone in trouble for crissakes. Due to misconstruing the context, you know.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2010, 05:22:38 PM »
Ok, next question...can I get the texts to stop showing up on my screensaver? That kind of shit could get someone in trouble for crissakes. Due to misconstruing the context, you know.
You can't stop the popups but you can stop the "Preview" part - go to Settings, choose "Messages", then touch "Show Preview" and turn it off.  Now it will only show who the text is from.

To hell with all the naysayers - I adore my iPhone.  I have only ever been one place where I got no signal and that was up on top of some mountain in bumfuck South Carolina.   Totally happy.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

War Eagle!!!

• The Original Backwards Hat
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2010, 06:06:48 PM »

So you got that pic from me then?
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ogre

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2010, 08:58:12 PM »
That kind of shit could get someone in trouble for crissakes. Due to misconstruing the context, you know.

You don't say.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2010, 09:15:38 PM »

I have this sneaking suspicion that even if they were construed in the right context, 82.3% of them would still get you in trouble...

:pb:
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2010, 10:07:39 PM »
Thank you, Jen.

Vandy Vol, you wound me, you really do.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vandy Vol

• Bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks.
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2010, 02:02:04 AM »
Thank you, Jen.

Vandy Vol, you wound me, you really do.

You brought back painful memories by referring to Aubie as Tall Brad.  I almost cried...again...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on." - Dean Martin

Saniflush

• Pledge Master
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2010, 07:25:11 AM »
You brought back painful memories by referring to Aubie as Tall Brad.  I almost cried...again...
It's true.

He wuz about to start leakin'.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hey my friends are the ones that wanted to eat at that shitty hole in the wall that only served bread and wine.  What kind of brick and mud business model is that.  Stick to the cart if that's all you're going to serve.  Then that dude came in with like 12 other people, and some of them weren't even wearing shoes, and the restaurant sat them right across from us. It was gross, and they were all stinky and dirty.  Then dude starts talking about eating his body and drinking his blood...I almost lost it.  That's the last supper I'll ever have there, and I hope he dies a horrible death."

AUsweetheart

• 13....LOL
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2010, 09:40:09 AM »
To be fair, I never once referred to you as "short Brad."

You'll always be "baby Brad" to me.  :)
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2010, 11:48:29 AM »
I have this sneaking suspicion that even if they were construed in the right context, 82.3% of them would still get you in trouble...

:pb:
Gotta be honest, tootsie - I had this same exact thought, but kept it to myself.

On the other hand, you could always ask why I knew how to disable the notifications...

Just sayin'...
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jumbo

• Assistant Pledge Master
  • I live on the corner of Epic & Bananas.
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2010, 02:16:38 PM »
To be fair, I never once referred to you as "short Brad."

You'll always be "baby Brad" to me.  :)
I called him Hottie.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions