Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Scott Brown... not sure what to think of this...

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
Scott Brown... not sure what to think of this...
« on: February 18, 2010, 07:54:02 PM »
I told y'all I sent Scott Brown money for his campaign.  Got a nice pre-printed thank you note geared for all of us non-Mass donors. 

But then I get this email from his DAUGHTERS... pimping seat cushions and t-shirts.  Wonder what his debt is like?

https://www.icontribute.us/scottbrown/initiative/shirt

Commemorate Your Election‏
Sent: Thu 2/18/10 8:54 AM
To:  ME

Friend,

Tomorrow will mark one month since the election and we just wanted to send you this special email to say thank you for all the support you have given our father, Scott Brown.

This past election was about real issues and you were a critical part of our operation.  We can't thank you enough because you were responsible for sending Bold, New,  Leadership to Washington.

You can commemorate this special election with a seat cushion or a t-shirt.   With a minimum donation of $20 you can get your seat cushion or t-shirt to show others that you were part of this amazing movement.

Stay tuned for more updates from the campaign!

Ayla & Arianna Brown

P.S. If you are on facebook, please become a fan so our dad can connect with you and get your feedback on what you feel is important.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CCTAU

• War Eagle!
Re: Scott Brown... not sure what to think of this...
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 10:18:27 PM »
I guess it depends on whether you want ot sit on his face or have him all over your upper body. Choice is yours.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Five statements of WISDOM
1. You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity, by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
2. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
3. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
4. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
5. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friends, is the beginning of the end of any nation.

jadennis

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 11:00:49 AM »
I'd buy a shirt from these fund raisers.

friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

AUChizad

• Female Pledge Trainer
  • Auburn Basketball Hits Everything
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 09:43:37 AM »
I'd buy a shirt from these fund raisers.

I buy all of their other articles of clothing as well.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions