Tigers X - Number one Source to Talk Auburn Tigers Sports

Plane crashes into building in Austin

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
Re: Plane crashes into building in Austin
« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2010, 04:07:12 PM »
You are a full of shit and would be singing a different tune if it were your family in that building.  Go fish and bait somewhere else.

You can't say violence is never the answer.  It may not have been the answer in this case, but there are many times it is the only answer. 

I hate fishing.  It's boring.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Kaos

• Jeez
    • No, YOU Move!
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2010, 04:13:26 PM »
This guy might have made a better case if his suicide note had been rational.  It was not. 

I find it a little problematic that a guy living in a $300,000 house who owns his own plane is railing about being dealt a shit hand. 
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you want free cheese, look in a mousetrap.

Tiger Wench

• Does this armour make my ass look big?
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2010, 04:28:22 PM »
I never understood why no one chooses to be a martyr for a cause by themselves.  He wants to die, fine.  Crash your plane into your own house.  Don't take other uninvolved people with you.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jadennis

« Reply #23 on: February 18, 2010, 04:28:56 PM »
This guy might have made a better case if his suicide note had been rational.  It was not. 

I was disappointed in that as well.  When I first heard what had happened, and that he left a long letter, the first thing I thought was that I hoped it really told some truth and exposed the idiocy of some policies and procedures and opened some peoples eyes (knowing it would get a lot of publicity).

Unfortunately, it wasn't so much and eye opener of governmental problems as it was an eye opener of this guys problems.  Shame on many levels since it came at the expense of his life.
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor

jadennis

« Reply #24 on: February 18, 2010, 04:30:08 PM »
I never understood why no one chooses to be a martyr for a cause by themselves.  He wants to die, fine.  Crash your plane into your own house Tuscaloosa.  

OR.....
friendly
funny
dislike
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"To me Auburn is not in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn is the people who care about Auburn, the people who love Auburn. Wherever they are, that’s Auburn, Auburn is in your heart. You play for it."

- Reggie Torbor